• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The best simple strategy

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by startlife View Post
      Hi traders
      Igive you today a very simple strategy that we dont us lot of indicator and a biginer can us it to trad easyer, so we start.

Seting tools:

- Put 9 SMA (SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE)
      - put 100 SMA With other color.
      - and we insert AVI indicator with default deting.

So we entrr position sell when 9 sma and 100 sma cross down and the AVI line is below 0 level.
      And we enter buy whene SMA lines cross up and the line of AVI indicator is below 0 level.
      This system work with all paires

Attachment 55576

Good luck traders
      Which pair and the Timeframe did you use and how long already you trade with this strategy and how about the result ?
      Simple Is The Best

2. lamborghini
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,058 Posts

HELLOOOO Friends this is the indicator it is TVI you just add level 0 in setting:

VI Indicator:

Attachment 55602

GOOD LUCK
      hohohoh, thank mate ..
      I have never seen before this indicator, upon first glance, looks almost the same indicators are like oscalator type indicator ..
      but you said that this indicator is positive and negative to see confirmation of the trend is going.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

HELLO FRINDS SORRY FOR INDICATOR IT IS TVI NOT AVI i make mistake write if you dont find TVI you can us RVI indicator 100
      Thank you
      I really don't know what you mean by rvi or tvi indicator is it a custom indicator and if it is not a custom indicator please share because I have never heard an indicator with that name again or just provide a link where to download it

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed will become famous soon enough hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

moving average crossing to me is an outdated trading strategy which many traders have found not to be useful anymore simply because the forex market has gone far away from this because the market itself is dynamic and so we traders too should also improve on our techniques.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

moving average crosses are not outdated because if you mean that even candlestick pattern are outdated too all we need to do is not take every cross on moving average but we wait for the crosses and then retest of the moving average to trade

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      hohohoh, thank mate ..
      I have never seen before this indicator, upon first glance, looks almost the same indicators are like oscalator type indicator ..
      but you said that this indicator is positive and negative to see confirmation of the trend is going.
      If I'm not wrong, TVI's is from the Cobra Froex indicators property, isn't right ?
      Simple Is The Best

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1320.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my friend i got bad trading experience while i use moving average on my trade, do you really use this strategy on your real trade? do you have any trading stategment from your trading while use this moving average for your trade?
      i saw many trder got good trading profit with moving average, but why every times i use the moving average for my trade i only got loss from it

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Puja123 View Post
      Actually good strategy is most important for success in forex trading because good strategy help us develop our trading skill and experience.And we know that success or earn a lot of profit from forex trading is mostly depends on good trading skill and experience.
      indicators are just there to help us confirm what may be w have seen on the chart whether indicator lag or repaint but I agree with experience and also patience because will still be there every day and not to be greedy sometimes I like intuition it helps alot

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most simple strategy is the forex price action which is a way of looking at the market with the different candles to analyse the forex market with a view to know where the market is likely going towards.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Complex strategy can easily draw in traders since it is somewhat logical that the more information we factor into a system, the more reliable it will be. Yet the market does not always reward logic and when it does, it may not do it in the traders timeframe. Remember, the market can be wrong a lot longer than the trader can afford to b right!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian Naseer For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (03-25-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast