Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default PAMM ACCOUNTS

It is possible to get some good results with PAMM , provided that the manager shows great results o n a period of 12 months . Selecting a good PAMM is a difficult task because it is not easy to find someone that has some good results on a long period of time . It is possible to spend more time on checking all the PAMM accounts , but getting one that is right and works perfectly with low draw down and high returns is not as easy as it appears to be . This is why checking the results once or two to five times a month is required for this . Good way to get some returns on the long term on the real trading forex markets .

2. lamborghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If the trader is good with his strategy and can show good result for a long time I think people will get interested to follow/invest.
      Not everyone want to be a trader but everyone want to make money that is why it's important to show consistency.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

Ichigeki 1000 (05-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

I think PAMM service is a wonderful service for all traders. Someone who is good with trading can always offer his service via PAMM and the less inexperienced or trader who wants to diversify can always join PAMM service.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Ichigeki 1000 (05-07-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Ichigeki 1000 is an unknown quantity at this point Ichigeki 1000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PAMM is a very good service for the clients who are professional already, if the PAMM traders are just novice traders or gamblers then it will be bad for the company because people will see that the traders in PAMM are not good. In the end people will no longer trust the PAMM from the broker. That is why they must filter the trader like must already be profitable in the last 6 months at least.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ichigeki 1000 For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigeki 1000 View Post
      PAMM is a very good service for the clients who are professional already, if the PAMM traders are just novice traders or gamblers then it will be bad for the company because people will see that the traders in PAMM are not good. In the end people will no longer trust the PAMM from the broker. That is why they must filter the trader like must already be profitable in the last 6 months at least.
      as an investor it is our responsibility to choose the correct PAMM manager based on our capital and risk appetite. We can easily do it from the monitoring page at Instaforex site. There are hundreds of manager to choose from.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

grrla (07-12-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,127 Times in 684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      as an investor it is our responsibility to choose the correct PAMM manager based on our capital and risk appetite. We can easily do it from the monitoring page at Instaforex site. There are hundreds of manager to choose from.
      For more information about PAMM: https://www.instaforex.com/pamm_system
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

grrla (07-12-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i like the pamm and forex copy on instaforex it is very useful for people who is busy to trade by themself and now we can follow successful traders on Instaforex website. I hope will have more good managers offering it so we can have more choice.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i really like the pamm and forex copy at this website Instaforex because with the service now it easy for people to start joining forex even if we not good in trading because we can search for good managers on the system to copy their trades. Hope more successful trader will become manager so we can have more choice

Reply to Thread
    Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56