• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: MA Entry Strategy

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,957 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x View Post
      Hi dear, I think better you make it more simples, I don't know if you a newbie or an expert, but as I have see your chart. I think you still a newbie or beginners. Don't make your self complicated just because of using too much indicators in your chart.
      I might consider important is the use of MA 60 and MA 200, dear.
      look at some of the indicators in the chart attached in weight can make the performance of MT4, may be made ​​more simple by reducing the number of indicators from the original, mate.
      2 MA and Oscalator indicator at the bottom of windows can be more compact option for using this system.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,208 Posts

Very good entry signal. I see on the chart that the moving averages are not being used only for entry signals, but and for take profit levels. I think that someone doesn't need to have so much windows open on his/her metatrader platform. Some simple trend lines are enough.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Very good entry signal. I see on the chart that the moving averages are not being used only for entry signals, but and for take profit levels. I think that someone doesn't need to have so much windows open on his/her metatrader platform. Some simple trend lines are enough.
      Its best if we educate ourselves in forex trading. MA is an indicator and what you get is data not signal. Try to study forex glossary to understand what signal means. Secondly we do use MA for analysis. So we analysis the data we get from MA. Theirs no entry or exit point in here. In doing analysis you must not just us MA and think that you can see the whole picture with this. You need to use more indicators and charts and understand the function of each one of this.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

gulaksarker is on a distinguished road gulaksarker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      946.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You did not share your strategy with full details. Better to post some screenshots about your strategy. Then the expert will help you to improve your strategy. They will never waste time to practice your strategy.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it seems to be a very good strategy and you need to carry on working with this strategy and you will see that this will give you more money.You are a newbie and you need to work hard and after working hard you will be able to get good results.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wanamo View Post
      Yeah, you are darn right. I have been experiencing that situation many,many times. Definitely not a good feeling to see yourself jumping out of the train while it is still moving forward before reaching your destination. Thism however, could be overcome by using the principle of SnR.

Have a nice trading day!
      I agree with you if you have confident In price reaching your destination all you should is trail your green profit and let the profit run to the place you wish this is the only solution I found fit to all the stratergy no matter how often your tp is kissed

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Simply because you are a newbie you do not have the experience to realize that the forex trader can not stay long in this forex market if he is always trading the market by scalping, this is simply because the forex market is very dangerous to trade with that style.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7