Thread: MA Entry Strategy

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Paranoid

criztaliz is on a distinguished road criztaliz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

better if you explain a bit of your strategies,what condition and TF used,where you usually trading in markets session.
      SL TP,ratio,and let people know you succeed trades by printscreen history.it will be help us to sure youre great trader.
      happy trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

lygoj is on a distinguished road lygoj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for sharing the indicator and the strategy. I've already download and will give it a try on my demo account. Hopefully you will more profitable using this indicator. Moving average indicator is always simple and best indicator.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

badolmistry is an unknown quantity at this point badolmistry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is not bad for a trader or use some good analysis. but dear, all of your indicator are too hard to understand. see the most trader are telling about the easy way that need to use so that need to make some alternate planing too.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,521 Times in 1,921 Posts

This is seriously a complex chart, how a person can trade with this type of charts. For my traidng i always perefer to trade with the clean charts and use only few indicators for trading. In this type of charts we cannot trade well the reason is there are lot of things that we have to monitor in this system.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can use Moving Average to get an entry. However, you might as well use other strategy or indicator with this as well. Another thing that you can add is Moving Average 3 SMAs. The combination of 50, 100 and 200 works wonderfully well.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

datuoya is on a distinguished road datuoya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      749.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nj** View Post
      I just want to share my trade strategy and indi, do reply to improve trading

I'm a newbie, pls help me

Thank you

[IMG]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd486/markus_biesbrouck/**/How_To_Entry.jpg[/IMG]

Download
      http://www.mediafire.com/?1w5m5egu1mcjuwk
      hhmmm ..., this looks like a good strategy and techniques similar to renko, but there is little difference, I am interested in trying this strategy and I beg permission to download a friend, and I will test on my demo account first, and then later results of the greatness of this system hopefully I can share it here ..., once again thank you friend.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow that's overly complex. keep it simple because i really don't see the point of having that many indicators. you are really confusing yourself as to what to do. your fibs don't seem to be drawn right and i'm not even sure why u even have them there.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bakitrast is on a distinguished road bakitrast's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think it's a good technical strategy dear nj**, but i want you to note two basic things, firstly the download link which you attached it is not working not and i don't know why, so please attach these indicators in other new one, secondly you have to mention for us what is the best frame time which this strategy be suitable for it, cause i think that it's not working good on the long term frames ..

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,019.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MA represents the current moving average of certain periods to give an idea to realize the trading market movement; yea it is the best way to realize the underlying movement of the market ; i think MA(5,13 Fibonacci level ) - when ma 5 will cross the ma 13 from up to down , we should sell the pair and you can buy in the opposite direction for your better profit .

10. Demo contests
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,059.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moving average trading strategy is very usefull and very profitable for trader. I also use moving average in my forex strategy. So every trader should use moving avareareg to get profite.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast