• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: How to trade with Fundamental analysis? (Part 5)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fundamental analysis is one of the analysis that is available to traders in order to make money from the forex market, secondly using fundament analysis to find profitable trade is not an easy thing at all but some traders are still in love with its usage.

2. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, to make our trading experience better with the Forex market we must need to spend our maximum time to the fundamental analysis and reading the news and information related the big financial event which can take affect on our preferred currency pairs and we can get the better predictions from them that where our preferred currency pairs price can move in near future so to make our deals better in the Forex market we must need to spend our maximum time and we need to spend time for Forex signals.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Ahsan Prince is on a distinguished road Ahsan Prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How to trade with Fundamental analysis? (Part 5)

Fundamental analysis is hard for me, but if I trade with fundamental, I like to trade using forex factory to analyze the market. Then I can see the news calendar there and know when the news will be released. Learning fundamental analysis is just like learning technical analysis it takes time of practice and patience. You would need to read books on fundamental analysis in trading forex and practice on demo account to become good.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,889 Times in 582 Posts

Fundamental analysis means the theoretical analysis like that there are some news about EUR and USD. After fundamental analysis with previous news we may get idea about next news, we can predict something looking previous news and also with worlds economic position, with US economic position we can get idea about this and then we may make plan for trading and before news if we really get the news then he or she will must catch a big fish for the day.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fundamental analysis is very important in the forex market. When you analysis the market it's means you gain the lots of econmic information about the market andyou can truly knowledge support and resistance level of the forex market currency pair and pivot point . Support and resistance level is very important to determine the trend of the forexforexarket and open the trade with the trend always brings profit. Fundamental analysis of the market always be benfited for the trader to know about the basic of the market and long term servive in the forex trading real business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7