• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: You want a good profit, chose between HYIP or Forex? (Part 5)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HYIP is always a scam so its good to be a forex trader, though its tough but you will be rest assured that you will be making cool cash from your skills , because all the companies that are doing the hyips are just taking your money and running away as most of them are not registered.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,380 Times in 480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Hahaha! I once tried HYIP and they took my money in so many different accounts and companies, so I do not think it is an option for someone who wants to start making consistent money online, but when it comes to forex trading business there are so much opportunities to start making profits and keep on making it for unlimited time period as far as you have good trading skills.
      HYIP will not give profit at all, just remember this one sentence as most of the time people invest in it and try to make more and more profit due to which they try to invest profit again and again and ultimately at the last the hyip goes scam and whole of their capital burnt including the profit which they have made in the past. so it is better to avoid hyip to make money. But you can make use of forex to gain some descent income and if you follow trading rules then you can easily earn good income without much more risk than hyip.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (02-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on my personal experience, soon or later any HYIP will become scam. I never saw any HYIP which will last for a few years because that's how it work. They will pay their first members to attract more members. After that they will just run with the money. That's why it called as High Yield Investment Program. The only way to make money from this kind of program is to referring a lot of people as your referrals while they still paying.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

shyammandal (02-18-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (02-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Based on my personal experience, soon or later any HYIP will become scam. I never saw any HYIP which will last for a few years because that's how it work. They will pay their first members to attract more members. After that they will just run with the money. That's why it called as High Yield Investment Program. The only way to make money from this kind of program is to referring a lot of people as your referrals while they still paying.
      I see, so you guys are knowledgeable about HYIP, at first I don't understand about what you guys are talking about. Does it sound like a PAMM system, where people can invest in one trader/manager and get profits from their investment? They have similarities right?
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 456 Posts

i think in hyip you have no control over money and if owner decide to run with your money it is nothing you can do and that is what i read many people say they get scammed from hyip. but in forex we control our money and always access it and if we dont feel like we can take money and not trade, in other word full control over our money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HYIP is basically referral program in which there are no command on money and it is just as scammed , so people are not interesting for this type of business . Forex is unique in which people can earn any higher amount of profit and trader have fully command on his money . People can enjoy from Forex income where as HYIP can't give any more .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is more profitable than hyip and so i will choose forex because i can make more money with it, hyip industry is good too but not profitable than forex and also many hyip companies are scam and not preferable to invest big money in it, forex attracts people each day to it because it good and volatile market and the trader can make un limited money with it.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I think I will choose a business, as all of us knows that HYIP is not even a business and all what they do is just give the old members money from the new deposits and they keep online only until they reach the point where they will need to pay a profits more than the deposits they have, but FOREX is just a business and you have the chance to earn for long time and at least if you lose you will know what exactly happened.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to FreeThinker for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

ahmedfawzy is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedfawzy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think that any wise person can chose HYIP when he can trade FOREX because of many factors such as the risk I now that FOREX have serious risk but it is not compared to HYIP at all as at FOREX you can stop trading at any time and control the amount you lose but in HYIP in most cases you will lose your entire investment after the site is closed and I don't know any HYIP system remains online for a long time.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

fathimoty is an unknown quantity at this point fathimoty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I was investing in HYIP programs before but i can tell you that it is just a big joke, every single site tries to tell you that they are investing in something profitable but all of them just open for a few weeks and collect as much money as they can and run away leaving you with a big loss if you are not luck to catch them at the beginning.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 LastLast