• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: You want a good profit, chose between HYIP or Forex? (Part 5)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sakira is on a distinguished road sakira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      502.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i want to earn good profit in the forex business. I belief not only me. Every traders wants to earn more profit in the forex business so forex is the best business for every one. Forex is the able to give good profit in the business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,045 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sakira View Post
      yes i want to earn good profit in the forex business. I belief not only me. Every traders wants to earn more profit in the forex business so forex is the best business for every one. Forex is the able to give good profit in the business.
      yeah correct bro its not only you but every traders want to get good profit from forex trading bussiness. we can get good profit in this bussiness by make quality trades and good trading capital in our trading account bro

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sneaky

aflatoon will become famous soon enough aflatoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Who does not want to get a good and health profit but I do not think that it is a good idea to get hyip for this purpose because I tried it once and got huge loss so i prefer to avoidit and just do manual trading according to my own analyses because in this way I am responsible for my loss not some robot or auto strategy.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

featurelion will become famous soon enough featurelion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all want quick profit that is why we join this business, it is the best ever business but it needs much learning and practice so without hard work we cannot earn money and will never be successful, every trader must have to do hard work here.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

fxghost is on a distinguished road fxghost's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In terms of investing Forex is the best for me. I have seen too many other online scams that will only lead you to lose money. In Forex, you are in control. Nobody else makes decisions on your behalf. Learn, strive for best and you won't need any other money schemes.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone wants good profits, but the fact remains that, it doesn't really comes as you might want it. Most times it is a reason for getting greedy, but still don't allow that to happen when you are in this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,587.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **copa View Post
      Everyone wants good profits, but the fact remains that, it doesn't really comes as you might want it. Most times it is a reason for getting greedy, but still don't allow that to happen when you are in this business.
      no one wants to lose from this trade everyone wants to make a profit in trading just sometimes not so easy to get a good profit in this trade so we have a lot to learn in this trade with developing better at analysis and then studied in terms of doing management needs to consider the risk of continued
      join my refferal here http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

babu_forex is on a distinguished road babu_forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes want to earn good profit so take any entry before need to see forex news because maximum time market movement depend in forex news so every beginner and every trader should to see forex news so that they can earn more profit in forex trade.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Egyforex35 is on a distinguished road Egyforex35's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thugalive View Post
      i haven't tried forex yet but i heard there are lots of investor making great money from forex but you need to educate your self first before you invest forex whereas on hyip all you need is a good hyip monitor to keep tract of the best and legit hyip
      hello dear can you please explain to me !!! what do you want to say ? i don`t think forex trading same hyip program . i think this thread before you understand the forex trading because i think you were newbie and don`t know exactly how is forex working its not hyip and no one can make great profits before practice on demo account long time and be sure hyip program is scam 100% and you will lose your investment one day . but forex is real business and after you learn very good and become successful trader you will can make very good monthly profits

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a trader in forex, you sometimes or most times choose what you expect from the market. Don't always allow the market to control your decisions, because it won't favour you, but try to avoid going against the trend.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast