• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: You want a good profit, chose between HYIP or Forex? (Part 5)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      656.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HYIP is always a scam so its good to be a forex trader, though its tough but you will be rest assured that you will be making cool cash from your skills , because all the companies that are doing the hyips are just taking your money and running away as most of them are not registered.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane is just really nice nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Hahaha! I once tried HYIP and they took my money in so many different accounts and companies, so I do not think it is an option for someone who wants to start making consistent money online, but when it comes to forex trading business there are so much opportunities to start making profits and keep on making it for unlimited time period as far as you have good trading skills.
      HYIP will not give profit at all, just remember this one sentence as most of the time people invest in it and try to make more and more profit due to which they try to invest profit again and again and ultimately at the last the hyip goes scam and whole of their capital burnt including the profit which they have made in the past. so it is better to avoid hyip to make money. But you can make use of forex to gain some descent income and if you follow trading rules then you can easily earn good income without much more risk than hyip.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (02-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo is a glorious beacon of light captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on my personal experience, soon or later any HYIP will become scam. I never saw any HYIP which will last for a few years because that's how it work. They will pay their first members to attract more members. After that they will just run with the money. That's why it called as High Yield Investment Program. The only way to make money from this kind of program is to referring a lot of people as your referrals while they still paying.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

shyammandal (02-18-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (02-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Based on my personal experience, soon or later any HYIP will become scam. I never saw any HYIP which will last for a few years because that's how it work. They will pay their first members to attract more members. After that they will just run with the money. That's why it called as High Yield Investment Program. The only way to make money from this kind of program is to referring a lot of people as your referrals while they still paying.
      I see, so you guys are knowledgeable about HYIP, at first I don't understand about what you guys are talking about. Does it sound like a PAMM system, where people can invest in one trader/manager and get profits from their investment? They have similarities right?
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think in hyip you have no control over money and if owner decide to run with your money it is nothing you can do and that is what i read many people say they get scammed from hyip. but in forex we control our money and always access it and if we dont feel like we can take money and not trade, in other word full control over our money.

9. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3298.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HYIP is basically referral program in which there are no command on money and it is just as scammed , so people are not interesting for this type of business . Forex is unique in which people can earn any higher amount of profit and trader have fully command on his money . People can enjoy from Forex income where as HYIP can't give any more .

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7