• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Learn trading (Part 5)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course learning is most important thing for traders . Traders need to spend more and more time for learning and practicing on demo account . Patience and control of emotions in trading time is very necessary for making profit in forex market . a good trader always learn , learning is the first step for being successful in forex market .

2. Demo contests
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

scorpionking is on a distinguished road scorpionking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a risky business the only way to reduce the risk is to learn trading. Gain Experience through practical trading and follow money management rules. I have been trading for many years but still i am not profitable the reasons for losing are on my ends. So if your follow what the market tells you then you would be profitable. There is no end to learning each day you are learning something new. So keep learning and keep increasing your profits.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a very profitable business but for any trader to get the bets out of this business you most give your self to learning it first because aside god trading knowledge there is not magic that can be carried out in other to get money consistently from trading

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56 has a brilliant future amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,610 Times in 782 Posts

Without learning and skill forex very dangerous for every trader. Learning made fun, only this way we can spend more time behind learning, learning not always easy and it takes a long time after that anyone of us gets success. And how you make your learning that also very important. who is most experience along this line we search him. Now the internet is a great teacher so if we utilize the internet then we attain all necessary element of forex and turn this business into profitable.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a very interesting business at first when you have not started Forex trading and you get introduced into it you may have the mindset to get rich quick with it but reality will eventually done on you when you realise that it is a very tough business.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, our learning in the Forex market cannot be ended because Forex is the information based work which can be judged by the technical work, i mean if i want to understand the fluctuation in the currency pair then i need to used the tools and it is proven that these types of tools works 100% and guess the working of interbank market and show them into the digits, chart that we are reading from the day one moved random but their formation is based on knowledge and facts.

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15