• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times we should play for the same currency in a day? (Part 5)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

jimmyFX is an unknown quantity at this point jimmyFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I never set any boudries for trading a currency
      if the currency show me a good setup then I will go with it n open a trade...

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

osmangonik is on a distinguished road osmangonik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In a condition where the price of the currency is making too much fluctuation within a day,you should enter a trade very carefully.This time you should not enter a trade and keep waiting or avoid trading for that day.But if you enter a position,before that,try to observe the market very carefully and for long times and identify the more stable position and then you can enter the trade.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to limit the time in the play in a currency like depends on your habits and your trading system course, if you prefer short term maybe 1-2 hours is enough for currency trading on the same day.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

fjoujta is an unknown quantity at this point fjoujta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The number of our transactions every days is based on ours daily targets. if we can achieve ours profits target only with one transactions that we have stop opening new transaction to avoid greed !!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,011 Times in 7,457 Posts

You can trade all you want all day and all night long as long you have a good strategy and good money management then you are free to trade 24/5,lol. But make sure every trade you enter in the market is of quality and all end in profits.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1854.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i really think you should pay very close attention to trading your system and because you dnt meant to make mistakes make sure that you are tradign the market with the system always a is the only way to guarantee you success

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by methu View Post
      First we have to look is there any news in that day, if not then we should trade 1 to 2 times for some 15 to 20 pips and if there is news we can hope for more pips.
      For intraday or scalping strategies these could be a good approach and monitoring the news is critical part on the success of our strategy.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5872.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if market keep fluctuationg up and down, I guess you need to close your trade or let it hit stop loss/TP. you have to stop for awhile to analyze market. if you still can read the trend, dont trade. because uncertain condition only lead you to get losses. BTW you can use any SL or TP according to the risk you can bear or your money management strategy

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2019.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that we should not play more than one with in 24 hours on a one pair how strong the possibility is there rather we should we choose another pair for the next trade because during the second trade it may reverse ; evenyou may have to come out of the trade paying the spread only or have to face loss.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

libya has a spectacular aura about libya has a spectacular aura about libya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      573.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to open positions in the forex trading course, we should be able to see the signals that we get from the trading systems that we have.
      if there is a strong signal several times a day, of course, means there are more opportunities for us to open a position with the same pair.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast