• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason behind stop loss (Part 6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abu raihan56 will become famous soon enough abu raihan56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Reason behind stop loss (Part 6)

Forex is very risky business,so loss is a common phenomenon in this forex business.To minimize loss a trader have to use stop loss.When a trader open an order for long time,in that cases a trader can not observe market for all time.if a trader use stop loss and if the condition of the market is reverse then it will be close to his expected loss.

2. FB
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The reason behind the stop loss is just as the name implies, to stop the loss. There are times when you think that your analysis is correct but at the end of the day you find out that you made a mistake. If it is true then you can not allow the trade to run forever, rather you will need to stop it before it gets worse. This is why we use the stop loss.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2681.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,123 Times in 1,241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by subhani View Post
      This is economical market and working on the values so satiation can be changed any time without any limit and values can changed. so therefore stop loss is very important for traders if you will never use then you can loss your all money...
      I don't agree with you because if we have to analyze and determine the direction of market movements don't need to use a stop loss. Stop loss can be used if market movements are difficult to predict by us. Although we know that the function of the stop loss to reduce losses in our trade.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss is the best thing to use in forex trading. Stop loss saves capital of a trader from being lost and from being Zero. if you do not use it then you are getting very high risk to your capital and never run your trades without SL you can recover your loss but can not get all from Zero/
      Never Go Against your heart decisions in Forex.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen will become famous soon enough widescreen will become famous soon enough widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss is used mostly as a counter measure step when the market is moving against our trades. Instead of keep on within the losing trades, we can prepare for the next good setup and surely we would not be bother with the losing trades which will affect our judgement later on..

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by widescreen View Post
      Stop loss is used mostly as a counter measure step when the market is moving against our trades. Instead of keep on within the losing trades, we can prepare for the next good setup and surely we would not be bother with the losing trades which will affect our judgement later on..
      I think the traders who use the stop loss then they will pull through trade with more focus on risk limitation in their trade with the restriction that a better risk then this would enable them to avoid the risk of large losses due to forex trading tend to have a greater risk

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by widescreen View Post
      I think that it is really used to just stop our bad trades. We know that bad trades will come once in a while so the stop loss is just there in case we are away from our trading platform. This means that we can also choose not to use a hard stop loss and a soft stop loss too.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually there is no definite reason why we have to use stop losses, because of the use of stop losses is not an obligation. every trader has the right to choose what is best for them, because of course, every trader will have a different perception of the forex trading, cmiiw

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

arslanqadri is on a distinguished road arslanqadri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      953.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the reason to use stop loss is to not get huge loss from this market.. trader can easily put its stop loss and then can also calculate its loss which it can easily bear from its open trade.. so in this case this option is really very good for a trader which can save a trader from its huge easily.. that is why i use this stop loss so much..

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss is us to minimize your loses. I do use stop loss and I do use TP. One thing I like about stop loss is that if you are already in profit and you still want to maximize the profit. You can adjust your SL to make sure that you will get SL in profit and your TP for more profit. that's usually what I do. If I am already 50 pips in profit. I put my SL in 25 pips and TP in 75 pips. So if the price fall. I still get 25 pips. If its increases I get 75 pips.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast