• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason behind stop loss (Part 6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss was developed primary to be a cut to loss when the market moves in a direction other than what we might have planned previously. The business is risky because the market can change direction without notice, so stop loss should be present to stop it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sultan_Sikder is on a distinguished road Sultan_Sikder's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      670.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss using is very important for the survival in the market.A forex trader need to learn many strategy for the survival ,but if we can not continue without it,it is very important for us to continue our trading career with stop loss.Without it forex trading is impossible for us.So make it habit to use stop loss and take the benefit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,243 Times in 5,508 Posts

No one knows where the price goes.

It can against our position 500 pips in a few hours.

Recently, I got stopped out again in EURUSD because I didn't put stop loss.

A lot of beginners think stop losses are bad, but its to minimize the losses and risks and not to make bigger losses.

We really should understand about risk management in trading.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      No one knows where the price goes.

It can against our position 500 pips in a few hours.

Recently, I got stopped out again in EURUSD because I didn't put stop loss.

A lot of beginners think stop losses are bad, but its to minimize the losses and risks and not to make bigger losses.

We really should understand about risk management in trading.
      i am sure you got stop out because you don't calculate your risk carefully mate, sometimes it's because of "greed" or because you really need money, am i right bro?
      because if you only use 500 pips as your margin, i am sure your risk is too big,
      you are right, we can't know how far the price will go, so we only have to set our stop loss in our favor, like because FOMC last night at 01.00 Am GMT+7
      hehe GBPUSD moves 176 pips in 4 hours
      time to withdraw again

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala is on a distinguished road quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

so that traders will be able to control their losses , if there is nothing like the stop loss tool then reducing loses in many trading situations would have been so difficult because the Forex market can be very fast sometimes and we need to be careful so that we will not suffer too much loss in the Forex market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,285 Times in 1,953 Posts

i dont think that stop loss means about that which you talking here, i think we stop loss use for secure our capital, this is high risky market here making 100% accurate analysis is not possible, so that with stop loss we can control our capital and also our mind.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

peteronline is an unknown quantity at this point peteronline's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

stop loss for me is not good i f you are trading long term trade and you are placings a lot of trade it can mess up you trade because your trades might not all go in yoiur direction at the moment butt may latter make you turn

Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

berich will become famous soon enough berich will become famous soon enough berich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1614.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many reasons behind using a stop loss one of such reason is that we don't want to lose so much of our capital so we minimize it by setting a stop loss level. Secondly we use stop loss to show if the trade is to change a direction at any support or resistance levels.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

There are so many reasons behind using a stop loss one of such reason is that we don't want to lose so much of our capital so we minimize it by setting a stop loss level. Secondly we use stop loss to show if the trade is to change a direction at any support or resistance levels.
      At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

bright008 is on a distinguished road bright008's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss is something that every well meaning trader should imbibe. It was introduced for a reason and we are not smarter than the brokers that built meta trader. I believe this very beneficial. It can save you a huge loss when you are not present to watch or monitor a trade.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

stop loss is not the way to get the loss but to use these instruments for the purpose of reduce the risks that will happen. This instrument is useful to protect the balance so that the floating minus happens will not continue to grow. use stop loss to protect from destruction of capital.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast