I am:
      ----

hide0m is on a distinguished road hide0m's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default German producer prices

German producer prices Kalmtoukah; euro also try
      Meals: German producer prices essentially indifferent -> German economy is still stronger Europe -> Euro rises on the day, but is expected to drop lower soon

The rise of data from Germany today showed producer prices rose 0.2 per cent in October / October, up 0.1% larger than expected but less than 0.3 per cent last month. Published annually in the figure 5.3 per cent, in line with the average forecast of a team of economists.

Although affected by the repercussions of the credit crisis, the European remained the largest economy in the "euro area" by the stronger, the continued help of the data hint Lopez and wide away from the red zone. However, surveys show confidence in the market decline, even in Germany and many economists predict the European recession in the near future.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mohmedngar is an unknown quantity at this point mohmedngar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the German economy is very strong, but this does not mean he will be affected in the end of the crisis, the euro amid expectations that there will be recession in the European economy

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohmedngar View Post
      I think that the German economy is very strong, but this does not mean he will be affected in the end of the crisis, the euro amid expectations that there will be recession in the European economy
      well the indicator is the best instrument to predict the right movement of the trend in this german economy, so lefts watch and see then next step as we go on with our analysis this new week ahead

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator is on a distinguished road forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually the prediction later become true,were it not for bail out packages the crises would have snowball into economic catastrophic beyond description,with bailout in place certain stability had been seen in addition traders should trade news events at such times

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Germany is going the last country to be affected by the current european crisis..the econmy is solid and depends largly on industry and exporting..if it wasnt for germany the euro would have disapeared long time ago.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

bligus is an unknown quantity at this point bligus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hide0m View Post
      German producer prices Kalmtoukah; euro also try
      Meals: German producer prices essentially indifferent -> German economy is still stronger Europe -> Euro rises on the day, but is expected to drop lower soon

The rise of data from Germany today showed producer prices rose 0.2 per cent in October / October, up 0.1% larger than expected but less than 0.3 per cent last month. Published annually in the figure 5.3 per cent, in line with the average forecast of a team of economists.

Although affected by the repercussions of the credit crisis, the European remained the largest economy in the "euro area" by the stronger, the continued help of the data hint Lopez and wide away from the red zone. However, surveys show confidence in the market decline, even in Germany and many economists predict the European recession in the near future.
      market decline eur / usd going again on the 16th november 2012 yesterday
      whether this is due to the impact of prolonged kerisis the eurozone can not balance or because the government is slowly overcome by the effects of a rising unemployment of the survey team that conducted in the European region

Banned
      I am:
      ----

donchard is on a distinguished road donchard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The German economy is the main driver of euro price, so German producer price will help increase the value of euro against most traded currencies if we get a good value . A bad or worse means euro will fall thanks.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

German products will definitely influence the development of the euro currency and also other couples. because of the better German state would raise production in more than one advantage in trading. so for us it should be able to make a profit from the difference between our currencies are traded.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is one of the news that is not high in its impacts each time it is released because many other news have more importance than it in the German economy, but whatever it is we have to always look out for it when trading the euro pairs.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,392 Times in 8,224 Posts

This is a good item if you are a news trader because Germany is the biggest economy in the Euro zone so essentially everything that happen in Germany will impact the Euro.
      That is why news traders also watch Germany datas. In the past people are trading DM against USD but nowadays the currency got even stronger with many countries using the Euro.

Reply to Thread