• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Forex vs other investment programs (Part 8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,492.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know there are s many investment program you can do online but I have never found any that can match the earning potential of forex trading. It is true that forex carries a very high level of risk but if you manage the risk properly , you have nothing to fear because in the long run , you will still find yourself making much money

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex for more than 6 years and I think this is a very risky business and also a very profitable business at the same time. But we need to have a proper knowledge and experience to get the profits form forex when we may don't need to have a knowledge and experience to make money. For me, I prefer to invest in forex than any other investment program

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,376 Times in 934 Posts

I prefer the forex trading market over most of the investment programs because there are a lot of money to be made in the field of forex trading than the investment. There is nothing I could compare to forex trading because it gives you a lot of time and unlimited access to make money.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,804 Times in 574 Posts

if i compare forex with other investment programs then i would say that forex is very risky but on the other hand it is very easy to do and quite simple and still i would choose forex over other investment programs, this is the reason why people like to invest in forex more than anything else.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to me the forex trading business is still far more important than other online business because all that you require to succeed as a forex trader is the skills and once you have the required trading skills you are good to go and you can start making cool cash from the market and you can use it to improve your own life style .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is one of the unique short-term investment instruments. In contrast to other instruments such as gold, property, stocks, and mutual funds, forex has the highest level of risk, as well as advantages that can generate a lot of money in the shortest time.
      The first advantage of forex trading is its flexibility. Forex trading is an activity that can be done online. The transaction was done through a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Traders can also make transactions with applications provided by the broker.
      With the internet, now forex trading is very affordable and can be done anywhere. This is the first advantage of trading forex, where the terms are:
      Have hardware such as computers, laptops, tablets, or smartphones.
      Has installed the broker provided application for trading.
      Have an internet network that is sufficient to conduct online transactions.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a question that is not easy to answer. I Love forex because it is very liquid and gives many opportunities to make trades and earn money every day. However that is not to say that other investment programs and markets are bad. It all comes to the personal preferences of the trader/investor. You should trade the market you are familiar with and are comfortable trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

scorpionking is on a distinguished road scorpionking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is different from other investment like real estate, stocks, bonds etc. Every investment has pros and cons. Different investments have different rate of returns, liquidity, minimum requirements to enter etc. I have also traded stocks and crytocurrency. I can say that they are different from forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually if we want to start a shop we have to take many preparation such as we need space,we have to decorate the room,we need worker,we need to invest huge amount for buying product,but if we start Forex business we do not need above things.We need only computer/mobile and investment and investment depends on our ability.The common thing is that both business have risk.In ratio we get more profit in forex than other business.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan will become famous soon enough tarinicharan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not better to compare forex to other investment program . forex is not 1 online business in the world and it is very trustful . We know for new comer forex will be little bit hard but if a new trader spend more time for learning he/she will surly can make consistent profit . forex is very better than other investment program . Many traders are earning huge with forex .

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast