• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex vs other investment programs (Part 8)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we are has understanding and know how to read market and circumstances. understand the way to make profits since we are able to perform proper analysis. market serve big profit potential since it volatile all the time. with good strategy, we will able to get maximum advantage from complex markets.

2. lamborghini
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex vs the other investment program? the better is forex trading bro, but it's more risky business, and you can lose all of your money, this really bad thing, and if you are not ready enough to trade in the real, try to train in demo until you create the consistent profit
      i come back to demo account too, because i still can't become consistent in real

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

KeijuKun is an unknown quantity at this point KeijuKun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are not many opportunities similar to forex, it is the premium online gambling game in the modern world. We will not find anything similar because the internet and computers are built on it and within it.

A large part of the internet is primarily foreign exchange networks, you can even think of these "exchanges" that are often referred to as the center of transactions for international currency as internet exchanges that act as the bridges between internet connections. There is little difference.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,502.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually forex is only one business here have opportunity to earn money unlimited and here do the profit both site buy or sell other business profit is limited so forex is best business for the educated person.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Drama kingfx is on a distinguished road Drama kingfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To me I must say that forex trading is the best business and we are to make money based on the knowledge and skills that we have and in forex trading we are not at the mercy of any one.

Secondly, forex trading is though a risky business, but yet the best business where you can make huge amount of money an also have your risk controlled, buy trading on little lots and the amount we can afford losing.
      Don't relent, just keep trying. Yeah it is not easy, but you have to keep trying!!!!!

Banned
      I am:
      Goofy

ABTFx is on a distinguished road ABTFx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashiur23 View Post
      actually forex is only one business here have opportunity to earn money unlimited and here do the profit both site buy or sell other business profit is limited so forex is best business for the educated person.
      forex trading has the opportunity in earning unlimited profits, that is why many people start to join and consider forex trading as an investment for their future, in this business what we really need is our trading skill and also knowledge, and our capital is just an extra factor vital but not the key to gain our success

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

adnan505 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan505's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is very good business but you can try to work other business investment site on the market in forex trading . I think that It Forex trading is the best online earning trading system where you can do the jobs any time trading on the market for your good plan trading .

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

aans is an unknown quantity at this point aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you compere with forex and the other business trading than, on to my view the forex trading is better than any other investing trading because forex trading invest more than a $4 trillion a day, active 24 hours a day and also 5 days in a week. and to any other investing business trader with the million or billion of money, active only few hours like 6 to 10 hours a day.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,878.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ofcourse the winner is forex bro, while we wanna trade and invest in the other investment, we can have the passive income, but ofcourse the passive income can be really bad for us if we wanna earn more money with easy
      trade with care in the market, and it will give you a lot of amount of money, never try to be the big risk taker

Banned
      I am:
      Goofy

ABTFx is on a distinguished road ABTFx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo View Post
      forex vs other investment? if you try to trade and you can't win in the market for a long time, you are not comfortable with it, and never trade with it ok? because you will only wasting time and more
      trading is hard brother, but you need to gain more and more, to be brave in the market, and to be the good manager as well
      yes that is true, forex trading is a very complex business, not only we need good trading technique and also experience we will also need good managerial skill, we need to manage our money so that we will not trade with too many margin usage and also we must be able to manage our risk in every trade

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast