• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to earn 5 % profit per day? (Part 8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is it possible to earn 5 % profit per day? (Part 8)

With a business that offers many possibilities like the forex, getting 5% per trading is very possible. It is about making the right decisions at the right time to get everything you desire in the business.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,061 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by susmoy66 View Post
      Yes i think also it is possible to 5% profit per day if you have know good trading knowledge and skills,and we earn lot of money from this business,A good learner trade earn lot of profit every day from this business.
      well, mendapakan 5% profit every day is especially hard in my opinion to be a daily target. because of the trade we are also at a disadvantage, it is still often we forget. see risk in the forex business.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,553 Posts

Making 5% profit isn't really big task. But it seems impossible to make profit in all days consistently for years. If somehow it is possible then you can turn you 1$ invest to over 50K$ profit in a year if you don't withdraw any money from your account. Sound interesting. It's really possible. But the hard work is maintaining the it for such a long period. That is why most trade lose money by losing his emotion.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

5% means like if you have 100$$ then you must have profit of 5 dollars thats surely possible. you can make upto 100% but have to wait for better entry rather than wait for your trade turn into green. Hard work in forex you can make it

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sobuj007ku is on a distinguished road sobuj007ku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is quite possible to have 5% benefit daily and several days over that. In many rare cases you may get over that. Like today, I made-up to 50% benefit. Though it absolutely was a high-risk trade nonetheless it happens from time to time. However, with good money management you will be able to earn an excellent percentage.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,977.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,032 Times in 2,011 Posts

Its not too difficult especially for a expert but the problem is doing it regularly/consistently thats the biggest issue as even an expert would struggle to do that but its something which is very much possible. Our main aim should always be to trade and trade normally and if we get 5% or 10% thats just a bonus.
      Mai Rooz Gunah Karta Hoon Wo Rooz Baksh Deta Hai
      Mai Majbor Hoon Apni Aadat Se Wo Mashoor Hai Uski Rehmat Se

I commit sins everyday, HE forgives me everyday. I am helpless with my habits, HE is famous for his blessings!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend expecting to make 5-10% profits per day is very high.Forex is a very risky and uncertain market so we must never keep such high expectations and also never try too hard by taking high risk to fulfill such high daily targets.We must focus on making small but consistent profits.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,379.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It might be possible to earn 5% of our deposit on daily basis if we have good knowledge and understanding about forex trading, if we knows how to trade forex very well it will be possible to earn 5% of our deposit on daily basis because the risk isn't high at all!

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

000sayem000 is an unknown quantity at this point 000sayem000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not so hard to get 5% profit from forex business. Here proper knowledge and skill is the key of success. You must have to take right decision like when to buy or when to sell.

10. Demo contests
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mithumonira is an unknown quantity at this point mithumonira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it is possible 5% profit per day but you have to proper money management and good learning so you should learn more about forex trading and you have to invest big amount for trading then you will be able to get 50 pips daily no problem but you remember that never be greed and emotional.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast