• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Is it possible to earn 5 % profit per day? (Part 8)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl has a brilliant future qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 846 Posts

5% profit per day is difficult for me as I am still learning and improving my strategy. My average daily profit is just 0.28% of profit. I do not try to make big profits by opening big size lot because it is very risky. Just patiently get good signals and step into the market

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), upiter9999 (07-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

scorpionking is on a distinguished road scorpionking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is possible but it is very risky. Many traders will advice to not take 5% risk a trade. only take 2-3% risk a trade. If you make 1-2 trades profitable daily then you could earn 5% a day. Theoretically it is possible but practically it is very hard to achieve this goal.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

khaleeq655 is an unknown quantity at this point khaleeq655's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be a successful trader it is not a target to earn 5% daily because using high leverage is required to achieve this type of target which itself is lethal without proper risk reward calculations and money management skills

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 will become famous soon enough kashi9760 will become famous soon enough kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that 5% profit per day is possible in Forex . If you have a capital of $ 100 then you can make it $105 per day but it is important to open the trades in right direction and right time . You can achieve this target also from two trades to take lot size of every trade 0.1 then it is possible to take profit $2.5 from each trade easily . It is essential to do own task with confidence ,discipline and care according to the rules .

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Ahmedrafi is on a distinguished road Ahmedrafi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , It is possible that you can earn easily 5% profit daily if you have 50 to 60 Dollars balance. The most senior trader can get more than 5% profit. If you want to earn profit then you should learn about trading and get experience by make a demo account to up and down the market. If you get profit the control your emotions and do not be greedy to get more.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that 5% profit per day is very much possible and it is very suitable target but we cannot get it forcefully,because we cannot change the trend.Following the trend we can earn more than 5% per day.There are some traders who like to take risk and get more than 20 % per day.For this success one need to become a good trader,if we are not good trader we cannot earn every 1 % per day.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is very possible to gain such profit percentage daily but my advise has remain the same and that is that to be a successful trader you should not start any profit target for your self in trading at all because it can have a negative effect on you when you are pursuing the target t be achieve for the day.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

5% daily basis profit is much little you need to earn %50 daily base profit on your account equity you need to trade short term and need to focused multiple currency pairs to earn huge profit from the currency market, if you are not fully aware that where your trade will moved than you need to copy the other traders strategies and account to activity to earn huge profit from the Forex market, see that what type of tools and indicators are being used by the expert traders.

Reply to Thread
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18