• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to earn 5 % profit per day? (Part 8)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

dikisapari912 is an unknown quantity at this point dikisapari912's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Georges View Post
      Its very possible to make 5% per day which reflects about 50 pips per day if you follow a good money management plan and trade one micro lot for every $100 in your account, but first you need to build skills on how to be a pro trader.
      I think, if they have capital $ 100 in forex trading, then by making the target gains 5% will be done easily, because it is in accordance with our capital, is supposed to make the target profit by a small amount and easy to reach, because the targets make a small profit would be consistent in trading profit

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

subhani is on a distinguished road subhani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      503.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very difficult one time, two time or three time you can earn but end will be loss money.. so therefore this is very risky so aviod because if you will working on the low risk so then you can earn always...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is possible to earn 5% per trading day. I have seen a trader earning 10% or less per month, it is claimed that he is a professional forex trader. Though it got me worried because sometimes i used to earn more than that per day.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

jieroz is on a distinguished road jieroz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      251.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it really possible to reach such level of profit daily as long we have the solid trading plan and strategy to do consistent trade daily, so as long you manage to work on your winning strategy then 5% daily profit is very reachable and a good amount of profit already from your capital.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

omer057 is on a distinguished road omer057's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting 5% profit on daily basis is tough but not impossible . You gotta develop suck skills to become a pro trader. It would be better if you aim for little less profit for a day , and try to achieve it and then stop doing trade for that day. Then increase your aim further.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.69 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very possible to earn more in trading than 5% and it depends on risk levels which you engage in trading, as well as your analysis before entering the market. Most times it is dependent though on risk.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by **copa View Post
      It is very possible to earn more in trading than 5% and it depends on risk levels which you engage in trading, as well as your analysis before entering the market. Most times it is dependent though on risk.
      I also think that we get the trade with a profit target of 5% in one day then this is still a pretty big target because to get any benefit to the target is always lower then we would not necessarily be able to do it in this trade so it does not make a big target and do not make the target profit every day is the best step

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,122 Times in 2,911 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by **copa View Post
      yes making profit always depend on risk level, but i think if you every time try to take more then 5% profit then you need to take high risk and one wrong entry point can give you margin call too easily.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Dead

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,955 Times in 7,227 Posts

Seems is like easy to do, but really hard when we try to get consistent profit. I always try use this strategy but for me it is hard because I always break my rules.
      I m not dicipline trader, because of that I feel hard to avoid loss.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,140 Times in 2,621 Posts

Its very much possible to earn 5% per day from the field of Forex but one thing a trader should remember and that is he should find the way of getting consistent profit as that matters a lot because its hard to get consistent profit ,we should be more positive and perfect in trading .

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast