Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2001.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Easy money (9)

I think if you are looking for an easy amount of money then you need to go some where else because this is the place where traders can make money after a lot off hard work and after taking huge risk of their own money.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1777.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is really an easy money. I do love forex trading and I am interested to see myself making some successful run in here. Its really good once you understand how to manage risk and how to manage your account in here. My only main concern is my ability to control my self to cashout the profit. I just love to trade that I just reinvest my investments every time I make some profit.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafizgm View Post
      I think if you are looking for an easy amount of money then you need to go some where else because this is the place where traders can make money after a lot off hard work and after taking huge risk of their own money.
      There is nothing like easy money in this world, traders should put in necessary effort and hard work such that they can be able to gather some good knowledge regarding the trading business such that making good gains becomes easy for the traders. Hence, one should always plan for ways by which stable money can be generated.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have not come across easy money in forex trading before, rather I had always had to make hard trading decision and analysis before I earned something from the market and many times, I made a loss too. Forex will only give easy money after a lot of hard work has been put into our learning on the forex market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Jokampiun is on a distinguished road Jokampiun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      393.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no my friend in this world you can make an easy money with proud, if you really want to got easy money you can be a beggar you only need to sit wihout do nothing and ask money from other people but this will not make you proud in making money
      Trading for fun and trading for Living

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3155.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every money in forex trading business involves real hardwork, which is a reason why you don't just earn without working here. It is even possible to still work and not earn. Though when you understand, earning becomes easy.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcopa View Post
      Every money in forex trading business involves real hardwork, which is a reason why you don't just earn without working here. It is even possible to still work and not earn. Though when you understand, earning becomes easy.
      It is always very much required for the traders that they make some necessary effort to trade well in the forex market such that reaching profitable zone becomes easy and possible for the traders. Hence, one should always target the money that can be made logically by trading in this highly potential forex market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4044.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are completely right that forex is not a place when we can make the easy money. Forex is one of the most difficult online business and we can lose more money than any profits. There is a statistics that only 5% traders may make money from this business and rest of the traders end their career by losing money. So, we should realise the fact before taking forex as our career.

10. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,057 Times in 1,553 Posts

If your thinking is that trading is easier than doing another thing hence your intention is to make easy money, well that would be disappointing by the time your margin call starts to happen nonstop, don't even imagine making money in life without work, that is not a proper approach to anything worth doing.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1417.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no such things as easy money when it comes to forex trading business because before you can start making money here you must have worked hard to develop an effective trading system, it takes time, and patience before we could get to that level of being profitable in the trading environment.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast