Thread: Easy money (9)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well forex is very good business by that you can earn good money and huge money if you have pateince and hold your trade in forex in month then you will earn huge earning aslo but education is also important ins that so your earning will be good

2. Catch Forex
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1059.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no easy money from forex trading, risk always there and also need as one consideration for every trader, might no anyone trader along their trading career they can making profit without loss, this is part on trading that sometime inevitable, but as trader will trying use risk management and money management properly to managed account

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well people think that trading in forex is easy money but that is not True at all and you can guess that from the thing that 95% of the traders lose their money in the Forex trading business so in that way we can say that Forex is one of the most difficult online businesses around. We have to experts to make profit here.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      562.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan View Post
      well forex is very good business by that you can earn good money and huge money if you have pateince and hold your trade in forex in month then you will earn huge earning aslo but education is also important ins that so your earning will be good
      Well, Forex very easy and very simple business but i think Forex earning is not so easy but possible if you have good knowledge about Forex, get proper knowledge about world economy. get good experience, skills, proper analysis, use strong money management and properly follow all Forex rules on trading then you may success and earn smart profit from Forex other wise you face loss that's true.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76 will become famous soon enough kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nothing is easy but looks like easy Forex is very hard business if trade always trade safely and continuously making profit, when he make a simple mistake then it will cost him very huge by putting him in margin call. many trader enter this market to make easy money in Forex market but after sometime trade they realize that this is not very easy market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hafizgm There would be a risk no matter which way we go. Look at Lehman Brothers, they were triple AAA rating coming, yet they fell like a stack of cards in the face of financial crisis. However, I think you need to understand the risk you are taking and risk the amount you are able to afford. Do not throw in everything into one basket, then you are just playing a game of dice if you are lucky you get to make an earning, but if you are not you will lose everything you have.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a way to make lot of money. The earning potential is huge and if the trader reinvest his profits he can turn an account with small starting capital into a fortune. However forex trading is not easy money. There are many challenges involved in mastering forex trading and the fact is that over 90% of traders fail.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafizgm View Post
      I think if you are looking for an easy amount of money then you need to go some where else because this is the place where traders can make money after a lot off hard work and after taking huge risk of their own money.
      True. Forex is not that type of business. I mean from here getting money easily is kind of impossible. No one will be able to get money from forex so easily. In order to get money from forex everyone must work hard. Doing hard work is must. Dedication, hard work and patience will make you winner in forex market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Make money through forex trading, but possible but not easy Expertise and understanding of the movement of currency rates in the market, so you become a professional trader and understand the movement of currency pairs need to trade constantly and not stop until you understand the movement of currencies and be able to make money.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sick

NumanHaider is just really nice NumanHaider is just really nice NumanHaider is just really nice NumanHaider is just really nice NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is right that forex is not easy and we cant make a good profit here if we don't have a good practice and experience and it is so complicated and also risky we should not think that we can easily make profit here doing only buy or sell so we have to start trading after its basic knowledge and practice on demo account so we can start to make little bit profit here.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2