• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,062 Times in 8,475 Posts

Default Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.

Enjoy learning forex guys/gals!

Video on why and how to start your own trading journal!
      Last edited by dzin4aans; 10-25-2016 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added video

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

transtar is an unknown quantity at this point transtar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope, when you write your journal, if you dont care, please write your trading plan, trading technic, maybe our forumer can learn something.

3. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

conducted an open position is a strategy that should be because we can not do it with random origin. especially when we did not do an analysis and conduct an open position it will be very dangerous for our finances. apart from that we also have to constantly make changes to any market strategy changes as well.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

fxteacher is an unknown quantity at this point fxteacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      385.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Writing journal is great for a trader, and you can make some decent profit by writing journals.Because on your topics you can add your referral links of your IB and then you will get some customers who will open account under you and when they will deposit you will got some bonus money that is just really awesome.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.

Enjoy learning forex guys/gals!
      hellow sir
      that is the truth about some people keeping quiet because they don't know how to explain their system or how to teach people to tell you the truth am one of those guys but atleast I leave some clues on various thread in trading system

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Nyamchom is on a distinguished road Nyamchom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have a question. The system that I use uses indicators from another forum I was in before learning about this amazing forum. I would like to share the system here because I have been trading with it successfully since January.
      My question is this: Am pretty sure many people will ask me to teach them how to use it and where they can get it. Can I point them to Google up the indicator? Please guide me on this.
      Last edited by Nyamchom; 07-04-2015 at 09:54 AM. Reason: additional information

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

A M Tamim will become famous soon enough A M Tamim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading journal is very important to a trader. I have a good trading strategy and concept. This will helps a lots of trader to improve their trading. I learn it form a famous forex professional trader and fund manager. Actually I wanna share and this thread helps me a lot to open a trading journal.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

chyasirak is on a distinguished road chyasirak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes with out planing nothing in real life possible there fore first make decision about Forex trading mean are you want become part time trader or Professional trader then understand about Risk management and money management then you learn how to analyses the market then step by step solve you trades complications.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,062 Times in 8,475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nyamchom View Post
      I have a question. The system that I use uses indicators from another forum I was in before learning about this amazing forum. I would like to share the system here because I have been trading with it successfully since January.
      My question is this: Am pretty sure many people will ask me to teach them how to use it and where they can get it. Can I point them to Google up the indicator? Please guide me on this.
      It's better to upload the indicator to this forum as it will be easier for our forum member. Sharing is caring. Most indicator creator don't mind their stuff being uploaded to different places as long as you don't modify the credits inside the source code and of course, don't use it for your own profit (like selling it to other people).

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Mig29 is on a distinguished road Mig29's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I was firstly excited somebody will share their successful trading journal but nnothing found. To make success in forex maintain a trading journal is very much essential consists of joy and sorrow of trading and profit making history also. I would like to maintain that type of journal and if I success than I will share the link here.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

akash12 is on a distinguished road akash12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading strategy is key to success for every trader .without strategy it's quite hard to succeed .i think it's unique strategy and many of trader will open their journal and note their each and every trading journal .i will create a trading journal shortly .thanks a lot for your post .

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast