• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,759 Times in 7,782 Posts

Default Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.

Enjoy learning forex guys/gals!

Video on why and how to start your own trading journal!
      Last edited by dzin4aans; 10-25-2016 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added video

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tuspee4love is an unknown quantity at this point tuspee4love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It will be very important to open such thread as it will go a long way in enhancing and suggesting some stuffs and tricks that are attached to forex trading. Trading journal should not in any way be ignored even though you have not gone far in the business it will soon make you go ahead and too afar.

3. Forex Game
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1701.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,061 Times in 4,403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by transtar View Post
      I hope, when you write your journal, if you dont care, please write your trading plan, trading technic, maybe our forumer can learn something.
      Yes we will encourage all traders to explain their trading plan and how they view the market. I will be an active member in this section and will try my best to share what i have learnt. All are welcome.
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

"Keep your position size comfortable since even the best trades will end up as losses sometimes. You need to be comfortable with those few losses, not discouraged by them"-Anil

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Olutise is an unknown quantity at this point Olutise's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What about when i study some economic reviews and decided to share it here thinking that someone will benefit from. And apart from that, I have being trading forex for some times now and the indicator proves to be accurate especially with the majour currencies. How do i go about this that it won't seem here that i am copy pasting. I just think it could help someone. How do i go about this please?

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olutise View Post
      What about when i study some economic reviews and decided to share it here thinking that someone will benefit from. And apart from that, I have being trading forex for some times now and the indicator proves to be accurate especially with the majour currencies. How do i go about this that it won't seem here that i am copy pasting. I just think it could help someone. How do i go about this please?
      Only open a trading journal when you want to share bits and pieces of your real account trading.
      Don't have to disclose everything though. Just look at how the thread starters do their work in this section of the forum.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1288.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,524 Posts

As I said, I am preparing to open my journal here in this section. Though I am too much busy with my teaching and official works, I hope to find some time to write here as well. I am just waiting for prize credit to my real trading account.

I will concentrate on index and stock trading which are extremely volatile. I will go to trade #HSI, #DAX, #SPX and some stocks. I will try to mix my scalping and day trading. I also show my binary option trading as well.

"Can a Scalper make 100 times profit in a year? Let's try it." will be the title of the thread.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (03-14-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-14-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      As I said, I am preparing to open my journal here in this section. Though I am too much busy with my teaching and official works, I hope to find some time to write here as well. I am just waiting for prize credit to my real trading account.

I will concentrate on index and stock trading which are extremely volatile. I will go to trade #HSI, #DAX, #SPX and some stocks. I will try to mix my scalping and day trading. I also show my binary option trading as well.

"Can a Scalper make 100 times profit in a year? Let's try it." will be the title of the thread.
      Will be great to have your thread here.
      The title is awesome and surely fits the title of King Of Accuracy

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

forexianz (08-15-2017), NikitaBelle (03-14-2016), nkhan2810 (03-14-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1288.95 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,524 Posts

Will be great to have your thread here.
      The title is awesome and surely fits the title of King Of Accuracy
      You can find, the thread is created and I have started trading. I hope you will love it. I just welcome everybody to my thread. I am determined not to take very high risk till I reach my monthly goal. Let's see what happens next.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2016)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a spectacular aura about maximum has a spectacular aura about maximum has a spectacular aura about maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I agree with you that this forum has great forex traders who have all it takes to make consistent profit from the forex market, I discovered here that many are interested in helping others to climb rather become a good trader so I think this is a forum every trader should join

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (11-27-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1593.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Next month I want to open my trading journal from this forum bonus, hopefully I can do better trading and more regular and discipline so far I am not able to control myself from emotions and I have bad habits with my psychological. , maybe if I had the journal it could make me better and try trading more precisely..

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018)

17. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cheerful

Kripa is on a distinguished road Kripa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hahahah you are right..

some people is really busy, some are really kind like you who is ready to help others and share their success

btw, thanks for your information! i m still new and i dont think i want to write journal that quick.. i need to see and get knowledge first atleast more few months, and i m learning so many things from all of your journal and posts here everyday... off course someday i will write my own journey in forex into a journal , so can infirm others about my journey.

Hope for the best!

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kripa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast