• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,062 Times in 8,475 Posts

Default Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.

Enjoy learning forex guys/gals!

Video on why and how to start your own trading journal!
      Last edited by dzin4aans; 10-25-2016 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added video

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,292 Times in 3,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      Next month I want to open my trading journal from this forum bonus, hopefully I can do better trading and more regular and discipline so far I am not able to control myself from emotions and I have bad habits with my psychological. , maybe if I had the journal it could make me better and try trading more precisely..
      bro you need to know that you dont need to have a specific amount of bonus before you can open a trading journal, in as much as you are still trading in the demo account, you can always share your trading knowledge, but if you prefer the live account its better to wait for the bonus

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

4. Demo contests
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

wahidul will become famous soon enough wahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First, thank you sir for instruction about opening a trading journal. Trading journal enhance our knowledge because every trader here share their experience. So, I think everybody should read the post and open a journal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO.............PhAnToMtRaDeR79.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to wahidul for this useful post.

Gjhon (09-27-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.

wow it is very helpful post for every trader. thank you my dear friend. i like to use my own strategy in my live trade account. now i can share my strategy with my all friends in this forum. you upload a video so really it is very helpful for every trader.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-04-2018), Gjhon (09-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for those that really takes their precious time to teach others in here, it is true that there are a lot of good traders in here, but it is just that some of them are really busy with other things and a lot of traders are not good in teaching others what they really know, so I really appreciate those that still find time to teach others event when they are busy with some others things that have to do outside forex trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baddo1 For This Useful Post:

Gjhon (09-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1 is just really nice Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I appreciate the fact that you are giving us a good instruction of how we can create trading journal of which is very helpful for me, to me it is not just about creating or making trading journal but it is how you intend to achieve success in forex trade, because I have come across some traders that knows and good on how to create trading journal but not good to succeed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Baddo1 For This Useful Post:

Gjhon (09-27-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

AteeqAnjum2197 is on a distinguished road AteeqAnjum2197's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am asking to open thread in other thread, here i find mine answer, in which i understand that, any trader who want to share his strategy or signals he/she wil able to open thread as i understand, and hopefully within few days i also start the mine Strategy thread. basically i am technical trader, and just view the chart and doing trader, normally i am not seen the fundamental news. and some time it also give me loss, but mostly time i am going in profit. I hope you enjoy the short term signals.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AteeqAnjum2197 For This Useful Post:

Gjhon (09-27-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

TrumpsForexHack is an unknown quantity at this point TrumpsForexHack's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning, I am new to the site and am only interested in sharing my signals for free. Would it be ok if I started a thread in this section which out explaining the specifics of my system?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumpsForexHack For This Useful Post:

Gjhon (09-27-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,721 Times in 5,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpsForexHack View Post
      Good morning, I am new to the site and am only interested in sharing my signals for free. Would it be ok if I started a thread in this section which out explaining the specifics of my system?
      This section is strictly for journals only. For live trading discussion you can do it here and for signal it would be here.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-15-2018), forexianz (08-15-2018), Gjhon (09-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Tanks,I also give big thanks to all our leaders in this great forum also to Instaforex company for their commitment on all contest, no broker has ever try this.I know when this forum started,there I'd great improment in term of service, payment and others.

---------- Post added 09-02-2018 at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-01-2018 at 10:53 AM ----------

Well done,I like how you encourage trader to share their ideal with other , how their strategy work for them,share your can't prevent from making money in Forex trading business. Thanls

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ralph For This Useful Post:

Gjhon (09-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Gjhon is a name known to all Gjhon is a name known to all Gjhon is a name known to all Gjhon is a name known to all Gjhon is a name known to all Gjhon is a name known to all Gjhon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post

Thanks a lot sir for giving opportunity to me to stat my own journal.I'm very grateful if my journal can help other member to improve their trading.i will stat my own trading as soon ass possible.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gjhon For This Useful Post:

6sh (09-28-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4