• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,037 Times in 7,809 Posts

Default Want To Open Your Own Trading Journal? READ This First!

Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.

Enjoy learning forex guys/gals!

Video on why and how to start your own trading journal!
      Last edited by dzin4aans; 10-25-2016 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added video

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,563 Times in 786 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      Next month I want to open my trading journal from this forum bonus, hopefully I can do better trading and more regular and discipline so far I am not able to control myself from emotions and I have bad habits with my psychological. , maybe if I had the journal it could make me better and try trading more precisely..
      bro you need to know that you dont need to have a specific amount of bonus before you can open a trading journal, in as much as you are still trading in the demo account, you can always share your trading knowledge, but if you prefer the live account its better to wait for the bonus

3. Forex Game
    4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

wahidul will become famous soon enough wahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First, thank you sir for instruction about opening a trading journal. Trading journal enhance our knowledge because every trader here share their experience. So, I think everybody should read the post and open a journal.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO.............PhAnToMtRaDeR79.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to wahidul for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-25-2018), Unregistered (1)

7. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty will become famous soon enough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Our forum is filled with great traders with different set of trading skills. Some of them prefer to remain quiet because they either don't know how to explain things to other people or they are busy with other things outside of forex trading. However, there is also a group of people who are willing to spend their precious time to share their trading ideas for others.

If you happen to be a trader who want to share your real trading ideas then you can open your own trading journal in this forum in this section (Trading Strategies section). If in the future we open a new section specifically for trading journal every trading journal will be moved into that section but for now you can just open your journal in this section.
      Enjoy learning forex guys/gals!

Video on why and how to start your own trading journal!
      wow it is very helpful post for every trader. thank you my dear friend. i like to use my own strategy in my live trade account. now i can share my strategy with my all friends in this forum. you upload a video so really it is very helpful for every trader.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chakrabarty For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-04-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4