Thread: Common mistake (Part 11)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

munaf_dhedhi is on a distinguished road munaf_dhedhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

any work without proper knowledge and experience is dangerous and risky in either ways, so as forex, if a person starts trading in a live account without learning and practicing forex trading he is more likely to loose rather than generating money and that is a very common mistake that new traders make they are pretty much eager to make money from forex in a really short span of time, this greediness and eagerness of new traders lead them to loss which is a very common mistake.

2. lamborghini
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,548.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my humble opinion, I think that the most common mistake that no matter newbies or the experienced traders do is the failure of controlling their emotion. Their emotion made them greedy and in the end they lose all of their money by doing bad trades around. It is very hard to change this habit and it takes time.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

babu_forex is on a distinguished road babu_forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mistake are very simple and normal but every trader should to awake about mistake and should to avoid about any mistake so that they can earn more profit in forex trade market and need to earn more knowledge about forex trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,872.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ** Slayer View Post
      Common mistakes that often we do it is usually caused by things that are psychological, such as greed and laziness. understand this, it is only logical for us to remain disciplined forex trader do to our psychological management to keep a comfortable and psychological conditions favorable
      I guess we all have to admit that its hard to control our desire and expectation to get money in forex. I think this is the seed of greed and fear in forex. traders who are under influence their emotion tend to find difficult time to trade because they cannot think clearly to make the right decision

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

babu_forex is on a distinguished road babu_forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mistake are normal but forex trade market not accept any mistake because some mistake can be bring a big loss so we need to earn more experience about forex trade nad need to control emotion and need to avoid any mistake.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

khari is an unknown quantity at this point khari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by annasawan View Post
      as we know ninety five percent of traders loose their money and remaining five percent of are gainers so why this is happening ? that the most are looser ? their is must that they are make some big mistakes that are common reason for loosing so whats that ? according to my vision some of common mistakes are as
      decepline
      money management
      taking risk by taking big lot size
      have you know any other common mistake ? yes you know surely you know so please share with newbies
      i think sir that common mistake which newbie always does are the greed and the emotion all the young boys whose are the newbie in the forex and they font know about the forex business fully

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sakira is on a distinguished road sakira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      502.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

greed is the common mistake . Forex is the business there need more knowledge and control emotion. Every traders can not control emotion it is the big mistake. So try to be a good traders in the forex trades. So reduce mistake.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,215 Times in 1,166 Posts

You are right and to me the most common mistakes that the traders tends to make si that they keep on repeating their mistakes now one has got a brain and he must use that brain a trader can never be successful if he would keep on repeating the mistakes that he make , that is my opinion mate

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,990.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my analysis many forex trader make the same common mistake that can not discipline during trading activity. Low discipline to forex trading strategy can make forex trader become lose control and get over trading condition. We must keep practice to have high discipline of money management to manage loss risk properly.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to polldata2010e For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (01-26-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,587.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polldata2010e View Post
      In my analysis many forex trader make the same common mistake that can not discipline during trading activity. Low discipline to forex trading strategy can make forex trader become lose control and get over trading condition. We must keep practice to have high discipline of money management to manage loss risk properly.
      wrong in its analysis and wrong in that discipline is a common mistake traders in their trading so doing so we as traders have much to learn in this business to improve knowledge in the business with better analysis and risk management with the right knowledge so that can be run with discipline
      join my refferal here http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast