radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1059.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My advice to beginners (19)

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      beginners does not necessary to trade on live account. better they are focus on skills development. make sure that they are consistent and able to make profits more than losses. then, they can trade on live account and deal with real risk and pressure. problems many and if traders has no good knowledge and strategy, they won't able to overcome all of potential problems.
      I think it so good advice for newbie , because in fact making profit good and minimize loss is not easy task without learning and practice , demo account will giving valuable lesson if they trade seriously how to learn trade in forex market , with implemented knowledge about system trading , money management and risk management too

2. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

beginners does not necessary to trade on live account. better they are focus on skills development. make sure that they are consistent and able to make profits more than losses. then, they can trade on live account and deal with real risk and pressure. problems many and if traders has no good knowledge and strategy, they won't able to overcome all of potential problems.
      i think new trader also need to try real trading, but they only need to use cent account because in demo account they will not realize that in forex market there are huge enemies when trade it named by emotion, in demo they did not appear but in real account our greed and fear grow fast

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many beginners do trade on a live account. In fact you will find that they do not want to waste time on a demo trading account because they believe that they are missing a lot by not participating in live account trading. That is the reason you see that we are always saying on this forum that never trade live until you trade with much time on demo trading account.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that it is part of the trading business that each and every trader should learn to manage their trading business very well with ideal implementation of risk and money management. Also it is very much important for the traders that they should try to take up the best and highly potential trades to win in the forex market with confidence.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shahidfx is on a distinguished road Shahidfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The beginners should start from the demo account to first get the practice, experience and fundamental knowledge of trading. This account is also very helpful in the real trading. This is also a good teacher for the beginners.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1469.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my advice to beginners so when you will be practice to demo account then try to control to emotion and follow the news then you will be success so demo account practice experience is very effective for the real trading business.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1380.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,811 Times in 1,961 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victoryvijay View Post
      I think that it is part of the trading business that each and every trader should learn to manage their trading business very well with ideal implementation of risk and money management. Also it is very much important for the traders that they should try to take up the best and highly potential trades to win in the forex market with confidence.
      hm, yup, mate. this be a good thing when you feel confident with your analysis, but you also can not go overboard with your beliefs, you stay alert and use a stop loss to maintain your account. confidence is good, but if excessive is also not good. so keep using risk we can tolerate is a good thing.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,493 Times in 6,887 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Improve your analysis in trading. Choose time frames that suits your trading style. If you are a scalper analyzed higher time frames as your guide and used lower time frames to enter the market. If you are a long term trader choose H4 and above for better entry point for your trades.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      756.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my advice for all trader especially for beginner trader, forex trading is very hard and most risky business, it's not easy business to earn easy money, it's very dangerous online business in this world, don't make investing in live account if you are still newbie, use demo trading to learn and practice first

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1059.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think as beginner they need trade with money management and risk management , first is they thinking how to saving before thinking how to boosting , and with strict risk management i think will giving many opportunity to making new transaction , and they can learn from their mistake to making betterment trading skills

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast