FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shimakter View Post
      if we gain per-day 120 pips from forex then after months it would be more then 200 pips so its safe way trading i think. but after getting some profits we become more confidence and greed also effect in our mind for this reason it really difficult for all of us to get 10 pips profits i think.
      It is always good for the traders that they consider some of the good trading tips from the other experienced traders such that they can be able to make some good gains with confidence in the forex market. Also it is of high importance for the traders to start learning trading very well such that making the right analysis becomes possible for the forex traders.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark has much to be proud of FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,301 Times in 669 Posts

Very good advice for new traders who usually try to scalp the market with big stop loss and smaller profit target. This is the best plan some one can do to build a strategy on forex and be very profitable. If a good strategy and good money management agree then you are a winner on trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is never a good thing for the trader who is new to try scalping as a first trading strategy because of the risk that is existing in the scalp trades. Usually the idea of having a big stop loss and small profit target is not a good risk to reward ratio at all.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2001.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are setting the take profit option then i think it is very good for you to set this take profit at the 10 pips because this is not a small profit.As for your stop loss is concern then i think this depends upon your analysis.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

ariful786islam is an unknown quantity at this point ariful786islam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

beginners traders should maintain trading plan and all the rules in the trading market. where, they should not greed any time. when they will get lower profit in the market they should close the trade. emotion can make him loser in the market. traders should use stop loss and take profit in the market. demo practice is more important.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia will become famous soon enough Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

the good advice for beginners is learning and practice with demo account, as beginners should be patient before starting trade find the good strategy in demo on your practice is good and if you have a good sure about your strategy you can trade in real no limit time to practice..

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shahidfx is on a distinguished road Shahidfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My advice to the beginners they should first gain the proper knowledge, experience and practice skill. Then start the real account trading. Avid from the mistakes and also try to learn from it. Prepare the good strategies for earning.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Very good advice for new traders who usually try to scalp the market with big stop loss and smaller profit target. This is the best plan some one can do to build a strategy on forex and be very profitable. If a good strategy and good money management agree then you are a winner on trading.
      i also do scalping and use high or long stop loss and short taking profit i know this have soo big risk but this also give big re ward for me so i keep on taking that risk but i know my risk and i do like this kind of trading, maybe when i already get seatle in my trade i will do more savety trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa will become famous soon enough fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3155.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Beginners in the forex business should first learn to develop the patience inside of them. Patience is not learnt or practiced, because they is one tool that will help for their trading in the end of it all. Most beginners are rather in a rush to make profits, so they end up in mistakes.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcopa View Post
      Beginners in the forex business should first learn to develop the patience inside of them. Patience is not learnt or practiced, because they is one tool that will help for their trading in the end of it all. Most beginners are rather in a rush to make profits, so they end up in mistakes.
      It is always best for the traders that they should be able to practice patience in their each and every trade such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders. Hence, one should always remain patient enough for taking up the best and high probability trades at the best entry level possible for winning in the forex market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast