• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex Bancard, Brand New Debit Card from Instaforex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      That will work well for EU residents and help them to save conversion rate, unlike people from the Asian countries. For the Asian countries, the only way to use a card will only be if you can make really good profit to help cover the fees
      For some asian countries I** offer free local bank transfers so its better to pick that option for withdrawals. Brokers Cards are very expensive for all countries.
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

cambiste (01-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,315 Times in 476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      For some asian countries I** offer free local bank transfers so its better to pick that option for withdrawals. Brokers Cards are very expensive for all countries.
      Yes youre right. They have the free bank transfers via local depositors / ibs in selected Asian countries. I am using such service too. Would be nice if we can see broker cards that are not too expensive soon.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), cambiste (01-12-2018), moneygrows (01-11-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,295 Times in 5,472 Posts

Ordering a Instaforex Benecard debit card is so easy. All you need to do is login to your client cabinet and just click to order. You can use the card to shop worldwide and even withdraw you money from atm machines.

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-12-2018), cambiste (01-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      Yes and I think the withdrawal is very quick, if I'm not mistaken it takes 1 day to get your money in your bank account, that's what I read from an mt5 member post

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (01-12-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-12-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Yes and I think the withdrawal is very quick, if I'm not mistaken it takes 1 day to get your money in your bank account, that's what I read from an mt5 member post
      From my personal experience, if we are using local transfer it will take on average 24-48hours for the cash to reach your bank account depending on the time you requested the withdrawal. I like this service better then other withdrawal option.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (01-13-2018), moneygrows (01-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my personal experience, if we are using local transfer it will take on average 24-48hours for the cash to reach your bank account depending on the time you requested the withdrawal. I like this service better then other withdrawal option.
      Yes it's a great service.
      Instaforex is very popular in Asia and I think they've a huge number of clients from Indonesia, so that's a great service for their Indonesian clients.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-15-2018), moneygrows (01-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Yes it's a great service.
      Instaforex is very popular in Asia and I think they've a huge number of clients from Indonesia, so that's a great service for their Indonesian clients.
      For Instaforex to have huge clients base in Asia and maintaining their presence after such a long time would need a tremendous work from their side. Not many broker can do that.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-10-2018), cambiste (01-15-2018), moneygrows (01-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

For Instaforex to have huge clients base in Asia and maintaining their presence after such a long time would need a tremendous work from their side. Not many broker can do that.
      After so many years and Instaforex still managed to attract large client base in Asia is quite an achievement when we can see new brokers keep popping up. For me its the complete service Instaforex can offer that attracts me.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-10-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-13-2018), cambiste (01-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,476 Times in 4,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      After so many years and Instaforex still managed to attract large client base in Asia is quite an achievement when we can see new brokers keep popping up. For me its the complete service Instaforex can offer that attracts me.
      Yes, some brokers attract new clients with big offers but they can't keep them forver because of horrible services. Instaforex has a great marketing system to attract clients but the most important thing is that they offer an amazing services to their clients to keep them comfortable. I'm also very satisfied with all the instaforex services!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-13-2018), moneygrows (02-12-2018)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Yes, some brokers attract new clients with big offers but they can't keep them forver because of horrible services. Instaforex has a great marketing system to attract clients but the most important thing is that they offer an amazing services to their clients to keep them comfortable. I'm also very satisfied with all the instaforex services!
      Instaforex services are the best in retail market. They provide complete solutions for a modern trader all accessible via our personal clients cabinet. This brand new debit card will surely make our trading experience more exciting as it will give us access to our funds more quickly.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast