• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: InstaForex Bancard, Brand New Debit Card from Instaforex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,144 Times in 423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Instaforex services are the best in retail market. They provide complete solutions for a modern trader all accessible via our personal clients cabinet. This brand new debit card will surely make our trading experience more exciting as it will give us access to our funds more quickly.
      With this card i can go anywhere in the world and not worry about difficulty of accessing my funds since i know it is accepted worldwide. I can safely use it to shop or withdraw cash from any atm whenevr i need quick cash!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,042 Times in 5,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      With this card i can go anywhere in the world and not worry about difficulty of accessing my funds since i know it is accepted worldwide. I can safely use it to shop or withdraw cash from any atm whenevr i need quick cash!
      Well, that what a full time trader will do. They will need easy access to all their funds 24/7 and the best way to do so is by using this card. No need to worry about carrying cash anymore as you can do practically anything with this card.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (02-14-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,422 Times in 4,392 Posts

Please open the following link to know all the advantages of instaforex benecard!

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), Warren Bafett (02-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it's very useful, it's accepted in over 200 countries So wherever you're you can use your card safely in any ATM that accepts Master Card.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), Warren Bafett (02-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Well, that what a full time trader will do. They will need easy access to all their funds 24/7 and the best way to do so is by using this card. No need to worry about carrying cash anymore as you can do practically anything with this card.
      Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Please open the following link to know all the advantages of instaforex benecard!
      Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Yes, it's very useful, it's accepted in over 200 countries So wherever you're you can use your card safely in any ATM that accepts Master Card.
      Thanks bros, the more you talk about this Instaforex benecard the more I wanted to have it. It's really handy, me and my family is planning to go to a vacation in Netherlands in 5 months times so I will need this card for sure.
      No Guts No Glory!

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

azmassi (02-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), moneygrows (02-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,042 Times in 5,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Thanks bros, the more you talk about this Instaforex benecard the more I wanted to have it. It's really handy, me and my family is planning to go to a vacation in Netherlands in 5 months times so I will need this card for sure.
      Aah, nothing like knowing cash is always ready at hand without having to worry about getting mugged during vacation with family! You definitely need to order this card for your trip now and share with us your experience!

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-15-2018), Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dahech is on a distinguished road dahech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it a great card but i remebr that instaforex had a card with 20dollar and no transaction fees ! so this one is more expenssive then the old one .. so give us back the old card

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to dahech for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), cambiste (02-17-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,422 Times in 4,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      In this case you'll need it You can withdraw your funds easily from your trading account to your card and then withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts Mastercard!
      Happy vacation in advance

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018), cambiste (02-17-2018), Warren Bafett (02-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,144 Times in 423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dahech View Post
      it a great card but i remebr that instaforex had a card with 20dollar and no transaction fees ! so this one is more expenssive then the old one .. so give us back the old card
      i dont think we can get such offer anymore since last year there were some new rules implemented by the financial authority like the SEPA issue. For now this is the best card a trader in Asia or Europe to use if they trade with Instaforex.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (02-17-2018), Warren Bafett (02-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dahech View Post
      Maybe it's not free as before, but I think it's the best card available in the world. Most of other card providers will charge you higher fees , so this benecard is among the cheapest card!

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast