My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Shaman is an unknown quantity at this point Shaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading by Oscillators MACD, Moving Avarage and RSI

Hi Everybody! Here is my daily trading strategy by using these oscillators. Let's join and share your experience

2. Demo contests
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
      Hi Everybody! Here is my daily trading strategy by using these oscillators. Let's join and share your experience
      hellow sir
      is it possible for you to explain your stratergy first before you continue and also at least give people the settings you are using for the stratergy you are about to share yes the indicators are known but the concept of trading is not revealed yet so if you are not busy it is good for you to start with a settings and screenshot on how make a decision to buy and sell using the indicators

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shankees View Post
      hellow sir
      is it possible for you to explain your stratergy first before you continue and also at least give people the settings you are using for the stratergy you are about to share yes the indicators are known but the concept of trading is not revealed yet so if you are not busy it is good for you to start with a settings and screenshot on how make a decision to buy and sell using the indicators
      Hello sir!
      Yeah sure, but about strategy i just meant trading by using these indicators and and i'm going to add some my settings. I'm not a profi trader so far, but have a little experience. Hope you guys will share with your experience. Let me edit the concept first)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Buy: If trend crosses up the moving, MACD starts making its lines up from 0.00 level and if the red line of RSI also crosses up its green line, we'll buy.
      Sell: If trend crosses down the moving, MACD starts making its lines down from 0.00 level and if the red line of RSI also crosses down its green line, we'll sell.

Take Profit: +5-15 pips

Stop Loss: Close order by trailing-stop

Well, about settings i'd like to say that I'm not an experienced trader. I'm going to optimize other thing here by trading and of course with your help!

here's some screenshots:

In this picture above we can see the moment of selling on EURJPY pair.

Here's the moment for bullish trend on EURUSD.

---------- Post added 01-13-2015 at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-12-2015 at 06:01 PM ----------

Hello! At the moment in GBPJPY on M15 timeframe this pair will continue its bullish trend until it reaches the level of 179.65. When it happens, i expect trend to turn into bearish trend. But we can open an order (BUY) at the lvl 179.39 and get at least 15 pips profits. As we can see, MACD and RSI shows bullish trend now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaman For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (01-14-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow that a nice stratergy you have sir I think if we think about it just my thinking I haven't tested yet the rsi on your lower window helps a lot
      what a will try to instead of waiting for the macd to cross zero why cant we wait for the moving average on macd to point up or down because that to me seems like a good idea and you can enter early with that kind of setup when rsi crosses on the same direction

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

raisa121 is an unknown quantity at this point raisa121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Everyone This is my fist reply for Mt5 forum.MACD & RSI is a combination strategy it's really very effective strategy, any one can apply this strategy for his trading plan but before start real trading you need to use it to your demo account for test.Thanks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raisa121 View Post
      Hi Everyone This is my fist reply for Mt5 forum.MACD & RSI is a combination strategy it's really very effective strategy, any one can apply this strategy for his trading plan but before start real trading you need to use it to your demo account for test.Thanks
      Hello! yeah i agree with you because i have been using these indicators for several month. I can say that they're very effective as you have told above. I'm going to test these indicators as well and will share with the results. Although, feel free and share your results of trading if you use these indicators!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all of these indicators are not good for new traders because they help the new trader to loose money because he will not know that these indicators are not reliable at all and that is one big way of loosing money unknowingly.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello! yeah i agree with you because i have been using these indicators for several month. I can say that they're very effective as you have told above. I'm going to test these indicators as well and will share with the results. Although, feel free and share your results of trading if you use these indicators!
      heheheheh I noticed this stratergy is good in ranging market
      when the pair is trending you will get a lot of fake signal from both macd and rsi
      anyway nothing is 100% sure in forex factory so I will keep on testing because market is always in a ranging most of the time than trending

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hi everybody! As we can see that the pair CHFJPY has been moving in bearish movement since pretty long time. Although, all indicators prove it. I've sold at the level 114.12 and put take profit on level 113.81. As soon as it close I'll share with the results.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast