• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trading by Oscillators MACD, Moving Avarage and RSI

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,028 Times in 1,284 Posts

Waiting to see some good results here, good strategy. Are you using this on only 1 hour time frame, or you invest and on bigger charts? Also would be good to share it with a stop loss strategy in case the trend turns back.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Shaman is an unknown quantity at this point Shaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At this moment, trend is under the pressure of bears. As indicators show on H1 time frame we can expect EURUSD to go toward 1.1750. Although, it's not right time to sell. If pair keeps going down and breaks resistance level 1.1749 there will be a chance to get some pips profit (5-10).

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2019.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that any indicator is right in its calculation but these indicators become useless when there is the big news of euro and us currencies and make the market volatile and you might face big loss ; so we should be careful of news or try to make a combination of news and indicators for the better entry .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
      At this moment, trend is under the pressure of bears. As indicators show on H1 time frame we can expect EURUSD to go toward 1.1750. Although, it's not right time to sell. If pair keeps going down and breaks resistance level 1.1749 there will be a chance to get some pips profit (5-10).

okey sir you mentioned about resistant 1749 how did you come to that
      I hope am not missing anything on the first page because I didn't see where you mentione about resistant and support
      just a little explaination if you have time on the support and resistant please

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

warsoldiers is an unknown quantity at this point warsoldiers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Everybody! Here is my daily trading strategy by using these oscillators. Let's join and share your experience
      I always have these indicators on my graphics, and very good to have a market trend, but always in the long term where and but easy to have hits on your trade. mainly Ihr and securely with the answer on the graph and always hits points profit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Devilish

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6035.56 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,017 Posts

Hi everybody! As we can see that the pair CHFJPY has been moving in bearish movement since pretty long time. Although, all indicators prove it. I've sold at the level 114.12 and put take profit on level 113.81. As soon as it close I'll share with the results.

Hello mate, by reading your strategy, I think this is a good strategy with good indicator combination. I also see you can use this strategy with a good understanding. So, I guess you can use this strategy as your holy grail
      But if I see this entry, the thing that make me worry with this strategy, you don't use any stop loss mate. If I may give you an advice, I think this strategy will be better if you also put stop loss on it. You set 31 pips take profit in this entry, I think that's also ideal to put 30 pips stop loss. I am sure, with using stop loss in your strategy, it will make your trading result become better and more consistent
      I am the most handsome people in the world

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raisa121 View Post
      Hi Everyone This is my fist reply for Mt5 forum.MACD & RSI is a combination strategy it's really very effective strategy, any one can apply this strategy for his trading plan but before start real trading you need to use it to your demo account for test.Thanks
      I don't think everybody can use the indicators but you need to understand them before even put them in your chart macd means convergence and divergence too but need to use it careful according to the thread starter but to me I rather use as per what they are meant divergence and convergence

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attaching three indicators to your trading chart is a very big issue because it shows that you do not know how to study the market as well as how to use the candles to forecast price movement for your trading activities and that is no good enough.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2