• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: I cant understand closing order in mt4 please help?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Drama kingfx is on a distinguished road Drama kingfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such a trader that can't understand the way that trades are being closed on that platform has to learn and go use the demo account.

It should be the most simple thing that any one should be able to do in forex trading, one who can't make this is going to lose all his or her money in no time.
      Don't relent, just keep trying. Yeah it is not easy, but you have to keep trying!!!!!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala is on a distinguished road quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

closing order simply means that after setting a pending order then the market did not get to your predicted level for the time period of that pending order been open which is usually a 24 hr for default time and after which the platform will automatically close the pending order.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some beginners does not try to know how trading platform will work and what is basic which we must be known before trying, just read the way to open and close and then practice it in your trading platform and then move on for the next tools which would be placing stop loss and take profit points and then you will learn more, but this practice must be in demo account instead of losing real money..

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat is on a distinguished road bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mransari View Post
      Some beginners does not try to know how trading platform will work and what is basic which we must be known before trying, just read the way to open and close and then practice it in your trading platform and then move on for the next tools which would be placing stop loss and take profit points and then you will learn more, but this practice must be in demo account instead of losing real money..
      yes our duty as new trader first time we need to learn about metatrader and how it work, because we work by use this software, if we dont know about use this software we will got difficult in making any analysis and make trade in forex market

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Doh

standart is on a distinguished road standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      649.37 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

its pretty simple and easy. enough by right click of mouse, and then, click close option, then, our position will be close right away. however, during high news impact release, sometimes, we should click close many times before our position closed. yes, it serve long delay due to many transaction come in and out.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a very easy and direct way to close and open the trade in MT4 platform. We can click the button from the menu bar and select the required options like the lot size, stop loss or take profits or if we want to use buy or stop limit and click the close button. Then it will be viewed in the terminal window and we can monitor it all the time.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      737.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is absolutely nothing too hard for you to understand in closing order, it simply means that you are closing your open trade and nothing more to that you can decide to close it manually or automatically by setting a limit to the level of profits or loss .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ is just really nice わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can easily closed our order in metatrader via pc/ laptop or even from mobile phone.
      If you use pc, then you can do manually close or you can set stop loss.
      Simple, just right click your order then choose Close order.

If you use mobile phone, just touch and hold your order then choose Close order.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,481 Times in 6,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      We can easily closed our order in metatrader via pc/ laptop or even from mobile phone.
      If you use pc, then you can do manually close or you can set stop loss.
      Simple, just right click your order then choose Close order.

If you use mobile phone, just touch and hold your order then choose Close order.
      That is right, nice explanation. If we do not have a pc, we can trade from mobile phone, the benefit from using mobile phone is we can watch the market anytime and from anywhere. Metatrader on pc or in mobile phone have same option but different how to use it.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018), debren (02-16-2018)

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren is a name known to all debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      761.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      That is right, nice explanation. If we do not have a pc, we can trade from mobile phone, the benefit from using mobile phone is we can watch the market anytime and from anywhere. Metatrader on pc or in mobile phone have same option but different how to use it.
      You are right, the mobile metatrader have limitations in the area of some analysis tools like drawing trend line or horizontal line to spot key levels is not possible on mobile trading unlike using the PC or laptop metatrader. Also we cannot set a trailing stop for our order while trading on mobile version.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-22-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast