• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MT5 Partnership Program

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,449 Times in 975 Posts

Default MT5 Partnership Program

Spoiler Spoiler:

New forums partnership/affiliate program:

1. An amount of an affiliate reward depends on how long referrals have been registered at the forum at the moment of crediting their bonuses. So, affiliate commissions are calculated in percent of their bonuses for posting:
      - Referrals registration up to 1 year brings a 25% commission
      - Referrals registration from 1 year up to 2 years brings a 12.5% commission
      Commissions are not credited for referrals if they have been registered at the forum for over 2 years.

2. Participation rules
      To take part in the Affiliate program, the only requirement is to become a participant of the campaign called Bonuses for Posting and to attach an account to your profile.
      No extra registration for the Affiliate program is required.

3. Affiliate links can be found in the Affiliate program bookmark in the profile.
      There are several kinds of Affiliate links.
      An Affiliate link to the forum enables a partner to invite referrals to the forum. This link is ready to use.
      An Affiliate link to the InstaForex website enables a partner to attract referrals to InstaForex. To use this link, you should enter your InstaForex affiliate code instead of the XXXX characters. You will be assigned this code after you have registered as an InstaForex partner.
      https://secure.instaforex.com/en/aff...on?type=trader
      A joint Affiliate link to the forum and InstaForex allows a partner to attract clients both to the MT5 portal and InstaForex. Similar to the previous link, you have to be registered as an InstaForex partner and possess an affiliate link.

4. Make sure that you use only approved methods of promoting your affiliate link.
      Partners are prohibited:
      - To advertise the forum as a web resource on composing texts at a charge
      - To offer a higher reward for posting than that specified in Paragraph 1
      - To send their own affiliate links in response to private messages of forum participants
      - To encourage forum participants to open a new account under their affiliate link
      Website owners are recommended to install a banner of our forum with an embedded affiliate link.
      Besides, an affiliate link can be promoted on various Internet resources, forums, and blogs. It would be a good idea to share information about the forum with friends and acquaintances. They could be invited to register by means of the provided affiliate link.

5. Affiliate bonuses are credited within the first 10 days of a month in accordance with results of the previous month.
      Affiliate bonuses are not credited at the same time with bonuses for posting.

6. In case a client is referred through an affiliate link from the same IP address, this referred client is eliminated from the Affiliate program.

7. It is prohibited to earn bonuses from accounts of participants in the Affiliate program and from accounts of immediate relatives. Besides, they cannot be registered as a referral.

8. InstaForex retains the right to exclude some accounts from bonus campaigns on the forum in the following situations. If any registration details of an account of an Affiliate program participant coincide with registration details of an account of his/her referred client or if the same IP address is used for a trading account of a referral and a partner, such accounts are considered suspicious.

9. FAQ
      9.1. A user has registered via my affiliate link but has not appeared yet in the list of my referrals. Why?
      There are two reasons:
      a) A user has already registered but has not clicked yet on the activation link in the email, received after registration.
      b) A user has already clicked on someones affiliate link earlier, which could have been under a banner or widget on any website. So, this user could have been already referred by someone else.
      9.2. A referred user has disappeared from the list of my referrals.
      Such a user must have been banned. If so, he/she will be again displayed in the list of your referred users after a blocking term expires.
      9.3. How can I find out who referred me to the forum?
      The administration does not inform forum users as to who exactly referred them to the forum.
      9.4. How can I check whether my affiliate link is valid?
      a) Clear cookies of the browser or go to the forum through the browser which you have never used to enter MT5
      b) Click on your affiliate link
      c) Go to the registration page http://www.forum.mt5.com/register.php and check for your nick in the Referrer field.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-11-2018 at 02:50 AM. Reason: updating the rules

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angry

mjomha is on a distinguished road mjomha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: BONUS BOOM!

Some people don't want others to earn from their posting which in my opinion is kinda of selfish.

I Think not allowing people to alter the referral id in the referral box would be a good idea if people don't want to be referred they could just put a link with no referral string.

3. Forex Game
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,959 Times in 5,752 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator View Post
      Ok, if the most part of members wish so, we can make the referral box frozen in a person is going to be registered under the referral link. But it can take some time. We are moving the forum to another board, so I think, the frozen box can be added after the forum is moved.
      Thanx dear admin for accepting the request of most of the members of MT5 forum. We can surely wait for the forum's transference to the new server.

Quote Originally Posted by stelove View Post
      hi admin i'm support the idea of removing referral box.just let the referral link do the job alone because people are really bad.they dont want you to benefits from them and they want to benefits from you that is nature character truly.but if it is the referral link alone i think they wont be able to disable their upline.
      Well the refferal link will not just do the job, the referrer will have to work hard as well. The upline will be fixed if the referral link is frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      I am not in favor of any one way.

I understand that it holds many problems, but it certainly has it's advantages, and for some affiliates it may have an advantage and for other a disadvantage.

So I won't be holding any side in here, I just like stating some points for the sake of discussion.
      Between, you are always not in favour of any one lol .
      Just kidding. Please don't mind.

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks

No you are the one who got it wrong. I am a I** affiliate as well, that means there is some kind of a conflict here, if I refer people to this forum and if they are referred by me, they won't be able to get their bonuses, since they have an affiliate.
      David,
      They just need to open a new account for getting the bonuses, but unfortunately, it won't be registered under your InstaForex referral link.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

stelove is on a distinguished road stelove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

David,
      They just need to open a new account for getting the bonuses, but unfortunately, it won't be registered under your InstaForex referral link.
      thank you admin but their new acct that will be open will not be under my insta forex referral link but will it be under my mt5forum referral link?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stelove View Post
      thank you admin but their new acct that will be open will not be under my insta forex referral link but will it be under my mt5forum referral link?
      Just read the rules.

It is no affiliate link whatsoever. What they do after that is not our business

Banned
      I am:
      ----

stelove is on a distinguished road stelove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just read the rules.

It is no affiliate link whatsoever. What they do after that is not our business
      oh yes you are right david thank you friend i have got it clear now.i thought may be it needs our affiliate link before but now that you have put me through i think i have a clear understanding about it.once again dear thank you.happy trading.

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

Thanks

David,
      Your InstaForex referrals won't be able to attach their accounts to the forum. But they can have two accounts - one for bonuses, another - for trading with their own money.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your InstaForex referrals won't be able to attach their accounts to the forum. But they can have two accounts - one for bonuses, another - for trading with their own money.
      Yea, I guess I have that under control right now.

So, now we have confirmation that they won't even be able to attach their accounts if they have a referrer right?

Will they get some message? If yes, what kind of messaged will referred accounts get?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,569 Times in 1,567 Posts

Yea, I guess I have that under control right now.

So, now we have confirmation that they won't even be able to attach their accounts if they have a referrer right?

Will they get some message? If yes, what kind of messaged will referred accounts get?
      Yes, they will get a message while attaching account if they use an account that is opened under affiliation. The system will automatically check if the account is affiliated or not when you will enter account id and password to attach the account and if the account is affiliated, system will not allow you to attach it and will request to attach an account without any affiliation.

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

abdo120 is on a distinguished road abdo120's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: MT5 Partnership Program

Can e-mail to a friend inviting them to join the Blog can also be placed in the partnership link it?

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast