• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78 81 82 83

Thread: MT5 Partnership Program

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,349 Times in 970 Posts

Default MT5 Partnership Program

More pleasant news for the users of MT5 portal: at the forum a partnership programme is activated.

Every registered participant of the forum is given his/her ID, which further can be used for attraction of referrals. In order to become your referral, a guest only needs to enter your partnership link (http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=ID) and to register at the forum.

And now the most important and agreeable! For every post of his/her referral a user will be credited with an extra bonus*.

The referral bonus is calculated according to the following principle:
      for posts of referrals acquired a month ago you get $0.1
      for posts of referrals acquired 1-2 months ago you get $0.09
      for posts of referrals acquired 2-3 months ago you get $0.08
      for posts of referrals acquired 3-4 months ago you get $0.07
      for posts of referrals acquired 4-5 months ago you get $0.06
      for posts of referrals acquired 5-6 months ago you get $0.04
      for posts of referrals acquired 8 month ago and longer you get $0.02

Attention, please: The title partner of Forum MT5, InstaForex Company, prepared another pleasant novelty for the users of our forum. If you are an affiliate of InstaForex, you can use the synthesized link comprising the forum affiliate code and InstaForex affiliate code, or it is also possible to employ them separately. This will help you to refer more clients using our forum.

Just add the ending in the form of ?x=XXXXX&ref=123456 to your forum link, where ?x=XXXXX is your InstaForex affiliate code and ref=123456 is your Forum affiliate code.

The visitors who have clicked on any link to forum with InstaForex affiliate code, and who have opened a trading account in the company, will automatically become your referred clients or sub-affiliates.

Communicate and attract friends, thus you will receive the reward from the portal MT5 and InstaForex Company.

*The max bonus amount per month is USD 500.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 11-15-2012 at 03:41 PM.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,265 Times in 528 Posts

That is not a problem. Who knows it might be a life changing event? Sometimes you don't know what you're good at until you start to do it. In this case your friends might found their calling in forex trading and might be thanking you 5 years down the road. I've been trading more than 10 years and still struggling but I know there are traders out there who make it in matters of months.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-11-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,015 Times in 533 Posts

Honestly I don't know this type of program does exist, in this Mt5 forum, I realized the more you explore the more to understand the forum. It's now high time I invite some of my friends over to the forum, and i think this is a perfect opportunity to increase our bonus given to us but we shouldn't misuse the opportunity

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-11-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Honestly I don't know this type of program does exist, in this Mt5 forum, I realized the more you explore the more to understand the forum. It's now high time I invite some of my friends over to the forum, and i think this is a perfect opportunity to increase our bonus given to us but we shouldn't misuse the opportunity
      the MT5 forum is just a blessings fro all of the traders. We have to follow the rules and should do the hard work in order to get the profits over the bonus which we get from this forum. This partnership opportunity is for all of the persons who are the members of the MT5 and surly they can get the very good amount of referral bonus by this partnership tool.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to snaxbest For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-19-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX has a spectacular aura about PongsakornFX has a spectacular aura about PongsakornFX has a spectacular aura about PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This forum always surprise me because I learn something new about this forum everyday I'm staying here and like now I just found out that the forum has ref system.
      This is very benefit for people who know how to invite people from social media platforms. Is the reward from this can be withdraw to bank account or just the same with bonus for post?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-14-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,504 Times in 4,424 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      This forum always surprise me because I learn something new about this forum everyday I'm staying here and like now I just found out that the forum has ref system.
      This is very benefit for people who know how to invite people from social media platforms. Is the reward from this can be withdraw to bank account or just the same with bonus for post?
      It is just like a bonus for post, its credited to your attached InstaForex account on MT5 Forum and the terms are the same, you can withdraw profits made over the bonus only.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh is just really nice Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is another good thing that I found in this forum.
      Always good to see a company give back a lot after making a lot of profit from this business.
      Referral was used in the field of affiliate marketing and it's very good to be applied in this kind of setup.
      I believe in the good nature of people while staying cautious of the other side.
      I will read more about this referral setting.

Reply to Thread
    Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78 81 82 83