• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78 81 82 83

Thread: MT5 Partnership Program

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,449 Times in 975 Posts

Default MT5 Partnership Program

Spoiler Spoiler:

New forums partnership/affiliate program:

1. An amount of an affiliate reward depends on how long referrals have been registered at the forum at the moment of crediting their bonuses. So, affiliate commissions are calculated in percent of their bonuses for posting:
      - Referrals registration up to 1 year brings a 25% commission
      - Referrals registration from 1 year up to 2 years brings a 12.5% commission
      Commissions are not credited for referrals if they have been registered at the forum for over 2 years.

2. Participation rules
      To take part in the Affiliate program, the only requirement is to become a participant of the campaign called Bonuses for Posting and to attach an account to your profile.
      No extra registration for the Affiliate program is required.

3. Affiliate links can be found in the Affiliate program bookmark in the profile.
      There are several kinds of Affiliate links.
      An Affiliate link to the forum enables a partner to invite referrals to the forum. This link is ready to use.
      An Affiliate link to the InstaForex website enables a partner to attract referrals to InstaForex. To use this link, you should enter your InstaForex affiliate code instead of the XXXX characters. You will be assigned this code after you have registered as an InstaForex partner.
      https://secure.instaforex.com/en/aff...on?type=trader
      A joint Affiliate link to the forum and InstaForex allows a partner to attract clients both to the MT5 portal and InstaForex. Similar to the previous link, you have to be registered as an InstaForex partner and possess an affiliate link.

4. Make sure that you use only approved methods of promoting your affiliate link.
      Partners are prohibited:
      - To advertise the forum as a web resource on composing texts at a charge
      - To offer a higher reward for posting than that specified in Paragraph 1
      - To send their own affiliate links in response to private messages of forum participants
      - To encourage forum participants to open a new account under their affiliate link
      Website owners are recommended to install a banner of our forum with an embedded affiliate link.
      Besides, an affiliate link can be promoted on various Internet resources, forums, and blogs. It would be a good idea to share information about the forum with friends and acquaintances. They could be invited to register by means of the provided affiliate link.

5. Affiliate bonuses are credited within the first 10 days of a month in accordance with results of the previous month.
      Affiliate bonuses are not credited at the same time with bonuses for posting.

6. In case a client is referred through an affiliate link from the same IP address, this referred client is eliminated from the Affiliate program.

7. It is prohibited to earn bonuses from accounts of participants in the Affiliate program and from accounts of immediate relatives. Besides, they cannot be registered as a referral.

8. InstaForex retains the right to exclude some accounts from bonus campaigns on the forum in the following situations. If any registration details of an account of an Affiliate program participant coincide with registration details of an account of his/her referred client or if the same IP address is used for a trading account of a referral and a partner, such accounts are considered suspicious.

9. FAQ
      9.1. A user has registered via my affiliate link but has not appeared yet in the list of my referrals. Why?
      There are two reasons:
      a) A user has already registered but has not clicked yet on the activation link in the email, received after registration.
      b) A user has already clicked on someones affiliate link earlier, which could have been under a banner or widget on any website. So, this user could have been already referred by someone else.
      9.2. A referred user has disappeared from the list of my referrals.
      Such a user must have been banned. If so, he/she will be again displayed in the list of your referred users after a blocking term expires.
      9.3. How can I find out who referred me to the forum?
      The administration does not inform forum users as to who exactly referred them to the forum.
      9.4. How can I check whether my affiliate link is valid?
      a) Clear cookies of the browser or go to the forum through the browser which you have never used to enter MT5
      b) Click on your affiliate link
      c) Go to the registration page http://www.forum.mt5.com/register.php and check for your nick in the Referrer field.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-11-2018 at 02:50 AM. Reason: updating the rules

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,290 Times in 534 Posts

That is not a problem. Who knows it might be a life changing event? Sometimes you don't know what you're good at until you start to do it. In this case your friends might found their calling in forex trading and might be thanking you 5 years down the road. I've been trading more than 10 years and still struggling but I know there are traders out there who make it in matters of months.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2017)

4. Forex Game
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,512 Posts

Honestly I don't know this type of program does exist, in this Mt5 forum, I realized the more you explore the more to understand the forum. It's now high time I invite some of my friends over to the forum, and i think this is a perfect opportunity to increase our bonus given to us but we shouldn't misuse the opportunity

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (10-11-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Honestly I don't know this type of program does exist, in this Mt5 forum, I realized the more you explore the more to understand the forum. It's now high time I invite some of my friends over to the forum, and i think this is a perfect opportunity to increase our bonus given to us but we shouldn't misuse the opportunity
      the MT5 forum is just a blessings fro all of the traders. We have to follow the rules and should do the hard work in order to get the profits over the bonus which we get from this forum. This partnership opportunity is for all of the persons who are the members of the MT5 and surly they can get the very good amount of referral bonus by this partnership tool.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to snaxbest for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), dzin4aans (10-19-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This forum always surprise me because I learn something new about this forum everyday I'm staying here and like now I just found out that the forum has ref system.
      This is very benefit for people who know how to invite people from social media platforms. Is the reward from this can be withdraw to bank account or just the same with bonus for post?

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), dzin4aans (11-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,612 Times in 4,691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      This forum always surprise me because I learn something new about this forum everyday I'm staying here and like now I just found out that the forum has ref system.
      This is very benefit for people who know how to invite people from social media platforms. Is the reward from this can be withdraw to bank account or just the same with bonus for post?
      It is just like a bonus for post, its credited to your attached InstaForex account on MT5 Forum and the terms are the same, you can withdraw profits made over the bonus only.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), cambiste (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is another good thing that I found in this forum.
      Always good to see a company give back a lot after making a lot of profit from this business.
      Referral was used in the field of affiliate marketing and it's very good to be applied in this kind of setup.
      I believe in the good nature of people while staying cautious of the other side.
      I will read more about this referral setting.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), cambiste (02-26-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-11-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,005 Times in 7,985 Posts

GREAT NEWS!

The ref fee is now much better!

Check it on 1st post:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ull=1#post4223
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 02-11-2018 at 03:08 AM.

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-11-2018), cambiste (02-26-2018), dzin4aans (02-11-2018), moneygrows (02-28-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-11-2018), NikitaBelle (02-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Scheduled Pips is on a distinguished road Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How to get client?
      Can you teach me so I can get commission?

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Scheduled Pips for this useful post.

cambiste (02-26-2018), moneygrows (02-28-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-26-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,005 Times in 7,985 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips View Post
      How to get client?
      Well, we don't actually teach people how to attract new members but I guess you can try with the closest ones first like your family members or relatives or friend and then facebook, whatsapp, and other social media. Basically anywhere you can get to many people at once.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (02-26-2018), dzin4aans (02-26-2018), moneygrows (02-28-2018)

21. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips View Post
      How to get client?
      You can invite your friends who're inetrested to forex business by giving them your referral link. If you like MT5 , it'd be easy to convince your friends to join the forum

23. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-27-2018), moneygrows (02-28-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78 81 82 83