• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Trading with proper risk management

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren has a spectacular aura about debren has a spectacular aura about debren has a spectacular aura about debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agitiga View Post
      Risk management I important for trading but it is not always possible to stick to this kind of calculation. I had tried at a point to maintain certain level of risk ratio bit with time I see myself derailing particularly when I make huge loss or consistent loss, I see myself trying to take revenge on the market and recover my losses. But if anybody is able to stick to his plan, itbis the best
      That is where the need for discipline comes to play for traders, without discipline a trader is prone to constantly trading against his trading plans. It is one thing for a trader to develop a good trading plan but another things to keep to the plan at all times, any trader with the simplest trading strategy but high degree of discipline is more likely to succeed than an indiscipline trader with complex trading strategy.

2. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Generally I suggest to trade with 1% of total capital. If you can sure about your trend to trade then it may be 2%. Every trader never get loss for all trades and never win for all trades. If you get loss in your first trade then take a good trading position for next trade and add 0.05% with trading lot. For example: If you have got loss in 1% trade then next time you will open 1.5% lot. Thus it will recover your loss and will bring some profit easily.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      562.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,126 Posts

Yes Forex best online trading business and best online earning source for all people but Forex dangerous high risky business too. For success trader need proper knowledge, experience, skills, follow risk management and follow strong money management and follow all Forex rules on trading then you success and earn more other wise you loss your invest that's true.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are a forex trader you must be ready to take the necessary steps to understand how to manage risks while trading because every time a trader opens a trade, he is exposed to too one form of risks or the other and if you do not know how to manage risks then making profits from the forex market becomes very difficult for you

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is on a distinguished road Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with proper risk management guarantees your success in forex business. Risk management is the ability for you to be a ble to minimize the rate at which you expose your account to damages and for you to be able to minimize your risk while trading then you need to have effect money management rules. The size of your account should determine the lot size you should use in opening any trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3034.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

should a forex trader have serious intentions of making success in the forex trading business, he must not joke with risk and money management. many times good trades has been ruined because of bad risk and money management.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      Trading without risk management is equivalent to financial suicide and should never be indulged in by serious traders aspiring to trade like the professionals. I use a simple risk management strategy which helps me to maintain control over my trading capital and equity. I do not trade with leverage higher than 1:200 and I risk more than 10% of my trading account on each trade.
      Hi Bro,
      I agree with you. Everybody should have won risk management policy.Forex is trading plate form here we can trade and earn money.If we want to earn quick money it will be very risky for us.Before trading we need to research money market and analysis research report and then we should prepare our risk management policy. It should be short term policy with small profit.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many of traders are only trading with money management and during live trading there forget to trade with proper risk management because risk management is very important than money management. When you trade with proper risk management then with low capital balance you can gain good profit.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      676.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you very much for this topic about money management we really need money management to succeed as a Forex trader, when we follow the steps by steps to calculate the money management we will succeed in Forex, money management is what help the banks to trade successfully. So as a trader we need to always apply money management for a good result.

11. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      949.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes if trader will trade without risk management they will do a lots of mistakes and their capital will be finished in few days so first makes a proper money management process then follow it use a simple risk management strategy which helps to control over trading and greed and help to makes consistent profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 LastLast