Thread: Trading with proper risk management

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

USMAN KAYANI is on a distinguished road USMAN KAYANI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a kind of business in which a lot of risk involved and you take risk and gain a lot of amount but the important thing is that you have a lot of knowledge then you take risk to get more.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

kimu is on a distinguished road kimu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quite easy money management to be implemented, but I think in forex the win rate must be exceeding losses, so that you stand a chance to profit from such investment. I use a win:loss ration of 3:1 which guarantees me enough profits.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias is just really nice Ibrahim bin Ilias's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1968.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk management is so important for trading. Before trading we should make a proper risk management in order to stay away from loss.
      I always do risk management cause without it making profit from trading would be impossible for us.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

dkarev is on a distinguished road dkarev's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1536.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any trader that truely want to make it in this buisness need to calcualte his risk when trading,this business is based on analysis and if we want to earn we need to understand there bound to be times when we are gonna be wrong when we are doing this business,this is why we need to protect our investment when we are trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza is an unknown quantity at this point Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      671.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk management is important for trading business. Without risk management trader get the loss, must getting the best trading education, training, awareness and practice to be a good and successful trader of the Forex trading market. More experience more chance to win the trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

saraswati19477 is an unknown quantity at this point saraswati19477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a trader without risk management cannot get success in the forex business. the forex market is a highly risky market. so the trades in the forex market must have good risk management capacity to get success in the forex business.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

stik is an unknown quantity at this point stik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A successful trader always need proper money management and Risk management.Proper Risk management and money Management help our account to be safe and secure from big losses.Your Risk always would be much lower then your profit factor.if you loss is 10 then your profit should be 15 atleast.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

jatpk1 is an unknown quantity at this point jatpk1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is good ratio but it will work for the big capitals only, as if one carries the 100 dollars then the 1 % is .01, what can one earn from the volume of .01 cent???? however if one carries the big capital then this 1% becomes handy. perhaps that's the reason it is said that to earn the big money one may need the big capital as well.
      MA JAT

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sherzaman is an unknown quantity at this point sherzaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      832.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk management is very necessary for managing profit , losses and investment and it has very importance in our trading because how much we manage properly our capital according to it our trading because beautiful and profitable for us otherwise we show in that 95% traders which face only ...........? i think every one know what i say.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1735.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rsokal View Post
      We all know, how important risk management is in our forex trading. Actually it fix in the problem of loss and lost all the capital. But if you try to manage your risk, then you should work hard with possible trading management.

I show you how to manage your risk with proper risk management. First of all, take your capital in smart shape. Like , 100-200-300-500-1000. It is easy to calculate your risk. I recommend you to start with 100/1000.

Then try to take 1% risk for every trade. Then it will be 10$ for 1000$ investment. If you feel good in trading, then start it with loss 10$ but you have to gain 15$ for per trade. Finally in one week, if you do 5 trade, you won 3 and your profit is, 45$. After delete the loss, you can find 15$ net profit.
      Good explanation mate ..., risk management is important in any kind of business, and we know that forex is a high risk business, so risk management is a crucial factor in the forex trading business. Many traders were taking 2% risk in every trade, but the most important is how they manage risk reward ratio for their trade, you take a sample 1:1.5 risk reward ratio, I think it is very rare, we will find many trader who set 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 risk-reward ratio.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast