• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: When currencies can be traded? (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

as we know that this forex market remains open 24 hours a day, from monday to friday in a week, so a trader can easily trade in currencies in these market days any time, but the most preferable time is when both american or europeon session markets are open because at that time currencies moves in a good way.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4498 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

To make money in forex trading , market must trend and there is much liquidity in the market during the London and New York market session . I think this is the time most currency pairs especially the major pairs move in the market and it is around these market sessions you can find good opportunities of high probability trades but you will need to be mindful of the way you take and manage risks to survive any hiccups that might want to come

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,400 Times in 942 Posts

Actually, forex trading market is a 24 hour trading business and money can be made anytime any day but it largely depends on your good trading skills and huge discipline to always follow it. Personally, I trades the London session but sometimes I would come back in the Asian session and see some good trading opportunities too!
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex is a international business and we must have to take it as a business. This is a recognised business and we can do it as a profession or career for our source of income. There are many currency pairs that we can choose the best for us and start trading forex. we can buy or sell and make the profits easily.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shoab chow For This Useful Post:

Kingkhan2288 (11-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,813 Times in 581 Posts

all the currency pairs can be traded all 24 hours a day and 5 days a week that is as long as the forex market is open and actually this is the biggest advantage of the forex trading business that we can trade whenever we want and there would be no one from stopping us to do that in real.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harbir For This Useful Post:

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

currencies can be traded at any time as long as you have the required skills to see where the market will be moving to but if you do not have the power to see where the market will be moving to then trading in the Forex market will more difficult than expected then.so the skills are very important for your survival.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium has a spectacular aura about BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      473 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we need to understand the interbank market system and character of Reuters and Electronic Brokering Services to understand that how the currency pairs float in the chart window, banks when used the big capital/volume to deal with one country and that country hold that for example 1 billion currency notes of $1000, $100, $50, $20, $10 and $1 and 100 million currency notes have been hold by one country as its Foreign currency reserves to deal with that country in the future so first country can't issue the new notes on the second country's demand/supply or trade internationally however its interest rate and importance will be higher for another country so just these demand and way of using the currency will make the currency pair price higher and lower.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BriteMedium For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: When currencies can be traded? (Part 2)

Yes exactly i my self think that new traders should have to trade in currency pairs because there is highly volitile in currency pairs and very easy to trade in currency pairs and in the start currency pairs trading is best and we can trade day& night freely not with any time restrictions

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza will become famous soon enough Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      785 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: When currencies can be traded? (Part 2)

We can any time trade with currency pair but necessary to analysis thearket to determine the trend of the market. All the time is best for trade but better to use the waiting strategy in the real trading business . Wait the news release and find the true trend and then open the trade position. Use the take profit and stop loss tools in your trading which is helpful to make you relax. Find the support and resistance level and pivoting point of any currency which you like and apply take profit and stop loss tools for better moneyanagement.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3459 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post When currencies can be traded? (Part 2)

Trader can find the actual time of currency trading from market analysis . Analysis are two types of an they are fundamental and technical . Fundamental analysis are more effective than technical analysis . So favor for fundamental analysis when trader opens trading order . But here we see that traders are doing blind trade that without market analysis . So maximum traders are having negative thought about Forex trade .

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5