• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guide For The Newbie Forex Traders (part 5)

Hybrid View

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

showrav is on a distinguished road showrav's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default A Guide For The Newbie Forex Traders (part 5)

I think a new Forex trader should follow some basic rule of Forex business. Those are use low leverage like 1:10. learn how to manage money management. Follow the expert trader for learn how they analysis the market . If you fully new in this area you may do copy Forex and it is safe than inexpert trade. Never greed in this business,greed is the main reason of loss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to showrav For This Useful Post:

Farida1 (11-21-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

guide for newbie? hehe trading is really an easy business brother, this will keep our life on, but ofcourse there is really a lot of guides in the internet that can make you really confused with it,
      the only thing you should know is : make the thing become simple, know your risk

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shaidulfx is an unknown quantity at this point Shaidulfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At first the newbies have to take the main knowledge about Forex market then they should practice in demo account at last two or three month. The new trader can also take suggestion from expert.Demo experience is most important for the new trader.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bestpair is an unknown quantity at this point bestpair's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool bestpair

for the newbie its compulsory to work on demo account for at least 2 to 3 months. Learn the experts analysis on daily basis and apply these analysis on demo account. Place the orders according to their given support and resistance levels. Also see the up coming news and note their effect on the trading instrument. Continuously learning about the forex.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

meeco will become famous soon enough meeco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

at first you need to read about forex trading rules and then try to find a good strategy then apply it on demo for enough time , also you need to read a lot about types of analysis to know how the market move.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meeco View Post
      at first you need to read about forex trading rules and then try to find a good strategy then apply it on demo for enough time , also you need to read a lot about types of analysis to know how the market move.
      maybe good strategy isn't enough for the newbie brother, it's the training that the most important thing that can make someone become good in trading, don't forget that trading is really the best thing that we can get, and after all, we will gain a lot of money with easy if we have the right pride as well

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

maybe good strategy isn't enough for the newbie brother, it's the training that the most important thing that can make someone become good in trading, don't forget that trading is really the best thing that we can get, and after all, we will gain a lot of money with easy if we have the right pride as well
      A lot of practice is needed to make the perfect trade.you can use others strategy but you must understand the strategy well. naver forget about the money management and try to take risk as low as possible.Forex is not a place to make the gambling but to make the profit
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shakoor385 is on a distinguished road shakoor385's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think the new traders should trade with the patience ,and they should not try to make the big profit ,i think the little profit they should try to made ,i think 5 to 10 % in the month is enough for us of our capital

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is important for all the forex traders that they should understand the business model and try hard to become a successful trader . The most important point for a new trader is forex is not just a profit, but more often in loss, and they should keep patience and learn for some years.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it is important for the new traders that they have to work hard. They have less knowledge, skills and experience. So,they have to learn to analyze the market. They have to control emotions and they have to avoid greed. Traders have to learn to make trading strategy.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast