• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guide For The Newbie Forex Traders (part 5)

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa will become famous soon enough Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

newbies must give importance to required qualities skills and knowledge which are necessary to learn before getting into real trade fully. the more we give importance to learning the more easily we manage to get the desired outcomes. so be obedient and a good learner first and then start trade actually.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ansaryyoga is on a distinguished road ansaryyoga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you can sure you earned knowledge and experience properly than you can open your real account but you must need your self confident about your control emotion and greed and need a good money management plane than you can open your trade, this is good and profitable for your trading.after day by day you can earn more skill.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by showrav View Post
      I think a new Forex trader should follow some basic rule of Forex business. Those are use low leverage like 1:10. learn how to manage money management. Follow the expert trader for learn how they analysis the market . If you fully new in this area you may do copy Forex and it is safe than inexpert trade. Never greed in this business,greed is the main reason of loss.
      Thanks for your information to newbies here, it will really help them to progress in this business, i also want to tell newbies here to never give up, forex is not an easy business and it is also hard for beginners but if you continue to work hard and learn then you will be successful.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 is on a distinguished road sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I suggest the new traders if they are serious in forex trading market then they have to work very hard and learn the forex trading first, forex trading is not a easy job to do so you need the guidance from senior traders who have experience and they will guide you to become trader so in every field of work you need a mentor then you will get success...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 395 Posts

Newbie forex trader has to develop a more better trading knowledge and to get that done the need the demo trading account so therefore it is a well known fact that if the newbie traders wants to become successful then they need to forget about making fast amount of money from the market and pay more attention to the learning aspect.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,004.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think you could find many more guid for the newbie one of them there are alot of expert trader have channels on youtube put Recommendations to newbie and there are another method to follow your account on demo account and learn from your mistake you made it on demo account and avoid it on real account

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,365 Times in 933 Posts

My best guide I could give a newbie or novice trader is make sure that you try and learn under a professional forex trader because it would save you a lot of cost, mistakes and emotional rake. When you take time to learn or trade with a professional trader you learn faster and most of the common mistakes you can certainly avoid.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 2,450 Posts

Newbies should be positive when they come into the trading field and for that they should first learn the basic knowledge so that they can gain the experience and can develop the skill with time which can help them to perform well with time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree, i think that the most important thing for a new trader is that he first try to learn proper basics of this business, so that he will know that how this forex market works, and after that he should pay attention to his practice and during practice he can also follow an expert trader to learn more from his trading strategy.

10. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default A Guide For The Newbie Forex Traders

If you a newbie and wants to get success in this this business then this post will be important for you. Here i give you the steps for learning and earning for forex. First you to learn well about this trading then you need to learn about fundamental and technical analysis. And after well learning then you need to do some demo practice for at least three months for getting experience. then only if you invest and start this trading your loosing chance will be reduce and you will be able to earn good profit regularly.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast