• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Guide For The Newbie Forex Traders (part 5)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader who have very recently joined in this business should follow all of these advice. I always suggest the new trader to join the copy trade until they learn well and no need to waste bonus for practicing in a real account. If you want to trade by yourself you should always choose the lower leverage with strong money management.

2. Dragon
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yep, I get it but the thing is those who already have much experience in trading marker they don't want to share there working process how thy trad and how they do market analysis. If you are an experience full trader do gonna share your trade market analysis process. kids always learn from they are senior a new trader is like kids. But the thing is none of the senior traders want to share they are process .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is on a distinguished road Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can give some another advice to the new traders. Every trader must have to read some news on forex market, they should read the forecast on certain currency which he want to trade. He must have to read news impact before opening trade. At last he will must have to see the currency strength by which he want to trade. Currency strength will say us which currency is ready to trade or not.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,370 Times in 560 Posts

Please if you are a newbie in the house first of all you need to establish patience so that you can be able to learn well and bear all the difficulties during this newbie stage so that you can be a good trader someday. As a newbie learning and practicing adequately is the first step to take in Forex for the rate at which you learn now would determine the rate at which you would earn later.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,246 Posts

There are many guides that newbies can use, if we go through this forum as beginners, we will find many things that we can easily learn from and understand how the forex market is working, our problem could be laziness to read, the short cut mentality had injured our right thinking patterns.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a hard business so it is very tough to take profit for the new trader so Demo is the best way to learn in Forex and if a trader practice in Forex with Demo during a long time then he will be an expert trader.Never be greedy during his trading life.Otherwise he never survive in the Forex trading.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to lazya for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,279 Times in 2,720 Posts

I don't like to the beginners newbie, I think it sounds old. But I will advice everyone of them to always make learning their first priority in the market and never to focus on acquiring huge profit. When we learn to a stage we will know when it's right and when not right to take big risk. But forex Education and practicing is the key to get in to such stage

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,224 Times in 1,661 Posts

Forex is so tough that we have heard several times about how more people easily lose money when we compare that figure to the successful ones, this should make us quiver and trade with so much care, newbies must study the demo account and become proficient before proceeding for live trading.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no because you are a newbie does not mean that you should use a very low leverage because if you do then you will not have more money to be set aside for further trading and you will also not be able to control your emotions especially when you are seeing a drawdown.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me newbies should focus their learning on 3 aspects of this profession, these are good strategy, proper risk management and trading psychology.This maybe general in nature but everything that a trader needs to succeed comprised in this aspects and if you focus your learning to it instead of focusing on profits you will surely progress as a good trader in no time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast