Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Guide For The Newbie Forex Traders (part 5)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365 has a brilliant future newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,910 Times in 724 Posts

If you are a new trader in Forex and you want get success in Forex so You need to just follow the mt5 forum because mt5 forum is a place where a trader can get everything of Forex which can help him to get success in Forex. So I want to talk to all new trader just follow mt5 forum for makes a expert trader and a expert trader can easily earn from Forex.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,364 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newdream365 View Post
      If you are a new trader in Forex and you want get success in Forex so You need to just follow the mt5 forum because mt5 forum is a place where a trader can get everything of Forex which can help him to get success in Forex. So I want to talk to all new trader just follow mt5 forum for makes a expert trader and a expert trader can easily earn from Forex.
      Well, my dear friend I tin you are right, yes the mt5 forum is a place to be a long as we are a trader, information I is beyond important in this line of work, and information we get in this forum is priceless, and aside from that we get to lean from one another which is the most important thing for us

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

jariman (01-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes a newbie trader must use small leverage,but more importantly they must learn to analyze market first,as when they have clear understanding of market then only they will be able to identify trend and so they will be able to make profits.They must learn to use indicators to identify right entry and exit points.They must also learn to use stop loss properly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bablu7832 For This Useful Post:

tradwin (01-14-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most important thing to learn before you start trading on a real account is how to manage your account and protect it from the risks, and then learn how to control yourself and protect yourself from greed and addiction to trading, after learning these two important steps we can say that we cut 50% of the way to success Forex Trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tradwin For This Useful Post:

jariman (01-14-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman is just really nice jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1998.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

a beginner is awry. when they are wrong in stepping, just pursuing profit targets, it is definitely only the loss they will get. for that, as a beginner, the first thing to do is learn, how to be a good trader. you have to improve the skill first, before dreaming to achieve consistent profit. you can also learn from successful traders, as a motivation.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before any other thing, newbies should learn to demo trade for a very long time before they should ever think of doing real trading. Greed, coupled with impatience, is always the Waterloo of most newbies. They want to start making profits without learning the basic things in Forex trading, and this is absolutely wrong. They should take it easy by learning first before thinking of earning.

For more information on how newbies need to guide themselves to successful trading, read http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...become-experts
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by showrav View Post
      I think a new Forex trader should follow some basic rule of Forex business. Those are use low leverage like 1:10. learn how to manage money management. Follow the expert trader for learn how they analysis the market . If you fully new in this area you may do copy Forex and it is safe than inexpert trade. Never greed in this business,greed is the main reason of loss.

While it will help for a new forex trader to follow the rules, it will even be more relevant for a new trader to invest more time and efforts in learning and practice, that will provide the much needed skills and experience necessary for profitable trading.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the new trader should always try to get the basic knowledge that lead to understanding the market and knowing how to trade well, they need to have good quality knowledge to be able to know how to trade like the good trader always and survive in the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The currency prices in the forex market is not random, it follows certain rules. It is your duty as a trader to learn these rules by which the market operates in order to be enabled to earn profits from this market.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a newbie trader in the Forex market you most know that you are not suppose to focus on the money in the beginning of your trading carrier but on the knowledge because that is where the real money is ion Forex KNOWLEDGE and not rich, greed or smartness.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast