• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Open to close pips counter indicator

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Does someone knows, or can create an indicator like I describe. Count bars from the open of the bar until the close of the bar for all time frames and all the bars in back history.

Attachment 59919
      How is this gonna help us trade in the forex market? Maybe if it can have a very sound logic then someone from coding world can help us.
      Also, I see that this forum has a dedicated place for placing request so that the coders can really see the request in one place.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

FlyingShark (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      How is this gonna help us trade in the forex market? Maybe if it can have a very sound logic then someone from coding world can help us.
      Also, I see that this forum has a dedicated place for placing request so that the coders can really see the request in one place.
      I have posted this thread some time ago, but I can't remember exactly the reason. The only thing I can imagine me doing back then was searching for a relation of the open and close of the bars with something else, or just buy at open and sell at the close of a bar. Looks real simple

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Does someone knows, or can create an indicator like I describe. Count bars from the open of the bar until the close of the bar for all time frames and all the bars in back history.

Attachment 59919
      i jsut want to know what is the benefit of making of an indicator that count the bars and how to use it in trading and analysis of the market, if you can give use more details about the function of an indicator like this and how to be an assistant in trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

I dont understand and cannot see the relation between the picture and instruction. Instruction said count candle but the screenshot looks like counting tick in a candlestick. Cant you just refer the OHLC info at top of th chart?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,477 Times in 732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      I dont understand and cannot see the relation between the picture and instruction. Instruction said count candle but the screenshot looks like counting tick in a candlestick. Cant you just refer the OHLC info at top of th chart?
      this indicator count the distance in pips from open to close, the body size of the candle not the ticks, as you said we can refer to the metatrader plateform to know this information, when you point your cursor in specified candle, you will get this information in form of a prompt instruction in the bottom of your screen, try it.

7. Demo contests
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Drake Astral is on a distinguished road Drake Astral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This indicator is not that useful because it does something that is easy to do.
      Just use the crosshair on the chart and then click it.
      If you trade using big time frame this indicator is also useless.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3