• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,835 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      try search "triple Gap", Fly....
      hope the Dash is what u want....for scenario retrace this still difficult for trigger...because the scenario not continue same everyday...
      if filter with look back several candle or previous level..maybe can use that scenario ...
      The market is moving up, or down everyday my friend and I try to enter in retraces using 5 and 1 minute time-frames also levels (round numbers, support/resistance, etc.) and candles are a good idea for entries, but I believe that price is moving faster when there is strength in a move momentum). Anyway, I think I know what to do, thanks

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

ding dong (01-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,365 Times in 486 Posts

Is the dashboard available to the public for use? Looks like this thread is quite old. Hopefully the thread starter still working on it and can provide us with the latest update.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

ding dong (01-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,957 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Is the dashboard available to the public for use? Looks like this thread is quite old. Hopefully the thread starter still working on it and can provide us with the latest update.
      Yaahh sure, this dashboard free, and u can run in demo or real acc.
      U can try downliad and try use then, brother..

Hope can help for visual condition in market, and help decide u'r order

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-17-2018), FlyingShark (01-16-2018), NikitaBelle (01-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yaahh sure, this dashboard free, and u can run in demo or real acc.
      U can try downliad and try use then, brother..

Hope can help for visual condition in market, and help decide u'r order
      I have downloaded your dashboard but i have not yet started to try it. My question, are all the buy/sell/close buttons working or this dashboard is for visual only?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

ding dong (01-17-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I have downloaded your dashboard but i have not yet started to try it. My question, are all the buy/sell/close buttons working or this dashboard is for visual only?

Yahh, all button work brother..
      U can try test them, that for make more easy and more quickly.

Hope for near time, i can upload again for last version from me.
      I still see many comment for make the dashboard more better for user..
      Have a lot consider and try test in market, if some scenario will work better, brother..

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-18-2018), NikitaBelle (01-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yahh, all button work brother..
      U can try test them, that for make more easy and more quickly.

Hope for near time, i can upload again for last version from me.
      I still see many comment for make the dashboard more better for user..
      Have a lot consider and try test in market, if some scenario will work better, brother..
      Thats good to hear. I will try to play around on it with a demo account first to see how it works. When are you planning on releasing the new dashboard and what kind of new features will it have?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

ding dong (03-16-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Thats good to hear. I will try to play around on it with a demo account first to see how it works. When are you planning on releasing the new dashboard and what kind of new features will it have?
      Hehe, yes brother. How with the dasboard brother ?
      Already set up in u'r mt4? If have problem maybe no enough histort data in mt4.
      This problem often happen when try at first.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,383 Times in 5,480 Posts

Hehe, yes brother. How with the dasboard brother ?
      Already set up in u'r mt4? If have problem maybe no enough histort data in mt4.
      This problem often happen when try at first.
      Any new update with your dashboard? Saw your old thread and seeing there is no update there, i was wondering about it

Btw can you add more instruments like stocks & commodities?

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-14-2018), ding dong (05-14-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Any new update with your dashboard? Saw your old thread and seeing there is no update there, i was wondering about it

Btw can you add more instruments like stocks & commodities?

update the Dashboard from me, Brother. Dashboard

u can try the Dashboard from link there Brother MoneyGrow. that last update what i share in other forum too.
      the next update still un finish, still consider about what i can input in the dashboard.

i will consider about input stock and commodities in future update, Brother.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-14-2018)

18. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

update the Dashboard from me, Brother. Dashboard

u can try the Dashboard from link there Brother MoneyGrow. that last update what i share in other forum too.
      the next update still un finish, still consider about what i can input in the dashboard.

i will consider about input stock and commodities in future update, Brother.
      i downloaded and install it just now but i dont know how to use it. I see there is too many files and i dont know which one to use. Do you have a read me files so i can understand your dashboard better?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

ding dong (05-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast