• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Let your profits run and cut your losses (4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bored

mintu4416 is on a distinguished road mintu4416's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      715.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For this there is the only thing we can done in the market for the trade to open for the long time and you can trade in the long term and can cut the loss and can make the lot of the earning in the market

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4680.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

not just casually, however we need to be able to do profit recovery if we are to achieve a consistent profit, and it can be obtained as long as we have the strength to keep going forward in the future, however you will not be able to do recovery of profit if it is still often a margin call.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Confused

bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3316.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend to increase our profits and minimize loss we must trade in direction of trend,only after lot of planning and market analysis.If we find that we have placed a wrong trade then we must not wait for the market to come in our favor.We must close it immediately to cut our loss.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

hughes is on a distinguished road hughes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      553.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we use trade again and again and close the profit then we can trade again. again and again we can take profit by our trade. it is a best way if you can do this then your profit will be increase and you will see the lose is cut day by day.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ayeshasyed is an unknown quantity at this point ayeshasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default profit& loss

It is the wish of us all that our profits reach its peak and our losses vanish forever. Such thing can happen if you have an excellent strategy and you know when to do at what times. The profundity in intelligence can lead you to excellent profits and to cut down the loss. Your strategy should be your intelligence.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

dariusn is an unknown quantity at this point dariusn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default let your profit run and cut your losses

One should always be aware that the Forex trading is a trade where one can easily loose their money, and whenever trading one should be certain of their trading and one should not quit because they have lost in the trade but they can easily recover their losses in their next trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3003.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that's always a good rule to have when you are trading in the forex. If you are looking for a good trading method, let your trades go and take about 80% of the trade you had to start off with and let 20% continue on with what you are doing and see where that lands.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2974.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A basic trading strategy is to let your profits run and cut your losses short. This will always enable you to generate more profits than your losses and stay on top of the market. Some traders fail in trading when they do it the other way around by cutting short their profits and letting their losses run.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2373.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qorbobo View Post
      There's a famous saying in trading community that goes "Let profits run, cut losses short" but I see many of us do eactly the opposite. I keep widening moving my stop as they get bigger and bigger but this is not the case with profits. Is it because we are too sensitive to profit or because of improper money management? Don't tell me you always hold your trades until the final target
      Since we do not know when the trend will last movement up or down, so it is better to cut a profit than to lose. Likewise when experiencing a loss it is better to cut the losses quickly rather than a capital loss.

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Nobin Chandra Roy will become famous soon enough Nobin Chandra Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1100.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is the technique to maximize the profit and minimize the loss. Before going to the big loss one needs to cut the trade. One cant imagine where the pair may go. When traders hope that his trade will come into the profit but The trade that now in loss may blow out the account. so cut your losing trade before going to big loss.
      Trader

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast