• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Not all trades ends in profit (Part 12)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Buzzed

Kingbizzle will become famous soon enough Kingbizzle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is true, not all trades are bound to end in profit. Some trades that are started woild normally dip low and you have to cut your expectations and start again. So sometimes a strategy might not work or an analysis may crumble and therefore, you may not make profit soquck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingbizzle For This Useful Post:

6sh (10-24-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CaraPips is on a distinguished road CaraPips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have to keep on trading with a very small amount of money for several months and when you see that you can make profit and the number of your successful trades is more than your bad trades you can increase the amount of the money little by little.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khawaja Khawar View Post
      Yes it is true that all the traders not getting profit from forex at the same time. I think those who make a good strategy and plan before start their trading will get profit from forex business and those who just open their trade on the base of their luck can not get profit all the time from forex.
      IMo: event a successful and profitable traders still get a loosing position BUT as long as they calculate their Money Management and combine + define they're Risk Management the losing trade they made will not mean anything by all of they winning position.
      Simple Is The Best

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zahidmazhar is on a distinguished road zahidmazhar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course dear it is impossible in forex that you win every trade because loss is also part of any business and also in forex as well but some traders learn from their mistakes and convert their loss into profit is their plus point that is not impossible

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,179 Times in 4,546 Posts

There is always a possibility of loss in all trades, so 100% profits is not a feasible thing. Even at hedging you can get more profits out of your overall trades but very difficult to make all trades work in your favor.

7. Dragon
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,614 Times in 887 Posts

Of course it won't end with all profit,if there are people who could make all trades with all profit then there are already people who share the strategy and then there won't be any people who end up losing money. But since there is no way of such thing,then we need to learn a good money management and also learn making a better price analysis in order to survive longer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bocahedan For This Useful Post:

6sh (10-24-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20