• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the quality of posts matters?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      828.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wink Does the quality of posts matters?

i have read a lot of a very bad quality posts all around this forum, you may find an ancient member with more than 5000 post and still making some shameful Linguistic mistakes, i personally hate that because the fact that you are here writing what can be read by thousands of people should be worthy and correct, i am not saying i am better or i don't make mistakes but i at least try to do the best i can, when i want to write a post i open google translator if i cannot find some appropiate words or expressions, after i finish my post i read it over and over again to make sure it completely correct, why all that? because i am not here only to collect bonus but also to share experiences and learn more about english and i really learned thousands of new words and expressions just to not say there are only bad posts but there are also some excellent members who write just perfectly...
      *****My actions speak louder than my words*****

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gogetassj4 For This Useful Post:

biswanath (04-09-2016), BO-Blower (11-23-2016), jackcm (01-04-2016), mohammad taihan mina (01-20-2016), NikitaBelle (12-26-2015), palash paul (08-08-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-28-2015), PUSS IN BOOTS (04-16-2017), SakIsHere (01-24-2017), smtayef (06-22-2016), STARPROFIT4EVER (09-19-2016), sunil189 (02-25-2016), systematicfx (12-27-2015)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,974 Times in 6,789 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by gogetassj4 View Post
      i have read a lot of a very bad quality posts all around this forum, you may find an ancient member with more than 5000 post and still making some shameful Linguistic mistakes, i personally hate that because the fact that you are here writing what can be read by thousands of people should be worthy and correct, i am not saying i am better or i don't make mistakes but i at least try to do the best i can, when i want to write a post i open google translator if i cannot find some appropiate words or expressions, after i finish my post i read it over and over again to make sure it completely correct, why all that? because i am not here only to collect bonus but also to share experiences and learn more about english and i really learned thousands of new words and expressions just to not say there are only bad posts but there are also some excellent members who write just perfectly...
      Yes, we really appreciate members who make good quality post. And yes, we are also aware of many members post are not that good that is why we give warnings and sometimes banned them if they keep making useless and low quality post, each members are given a chance to join this forum hoping they will stay a good members and make good quality post to make this forum useful for everybody who wants to learn forex trading.

Unfortunately, some old members can also get away with low quality post due to the fact that there are too many members to watch out for. So we encouraged each members to report to us that specific member who you think is making useless or low quality post here, that is the best you can do. You can send a private message to any moderator online and report that specific member or alternately you can pressed the "Report Post" icon next to thanks, located below your post.

Making our beloved forum free from rubbish, useless and low quality post can only be achieved if we all start to care!

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

abokarma (04-05-2016), azmassi (07-26-2015), bigearners (03-17-2016), BO-Blower (11-23-2016), dzin4aans (07-27-2015), gogetassj4 (07-26-2015), Honest (12-26-2015), minsar (01-10-2016), mohammad taihan mina (01-20-2016), Price Action Trader (01-24-2016), systematicfx (12-27-2015)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Thanks Nikitabelle, you're the first to answer me, i really like your high activity and your discipline, and responding to what you said, i think that it's very hard to control all the members who make low quality posts, it will be the "mission impossible 6", i understand that most of people here are from Asia or Africa that why they cannot write correctly and i think everyone must start from himself and control his work, maybe you can give reputations for members according to their posts quality..etc, everything start from heart if you love something, you will spend time doing it and therefore you will do it the right way..

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Maybe members can provide their suggestions about how to overcome this problem..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gogetassj4 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (07-27-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2948.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,024 Times in 429 Posts

I think it's fine. Majority of our forum poster are not actually using English on their day to day basis. I won't even surprised if they only use English in this forum. For this kind of case I think it's better to leave it to moderator unless you see serious case of bad quality post like totally rubbish sentence that you can make nothing out of it. But to be fair, you need to check that member other post as well. If most of his other post is nonsense as well, then you can report them. I would simply refrain from reporting a single posting if you don't check other post because that might be his only bad post.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

gogetassj4 (07-27-2015), NikitaBelle (07-27-2015)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

That's right dear brother, we have to excuse them for only few posts but if the problem was persistant and the member writes only bad posts then he should be reported, i think we have a great opportunity to learn english from each other in this forum but only few members are taking advantage of it, i made a simple comparison between my first posts and my current ones and i found a huge improvement, i am grateful to my friend who told me about this forum and for all members and moderators, and thank you mate for your post..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gogetassj4 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (12-26-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,220 Times in 829 Posts

Sometimes most of us do not really think about the people that are going to read our threads, because if we do then we must consider them knowing that they would want to gain some kind of knowledge and ideas from reading our post and make it good. Lets begin to focus on others who are looking up to us to gain experience and not on how many useless posts we make per day or month.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy For This Useful Post:

gogetassj4 (01-01-2016), NikitaBelle (12-26-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

bibobool45 is an unknown quantity at this point bibobool45's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes the quality of the posts matters a lot and the another important thing for posting quality of posts is that the persons who are posting, and have the secondary language English it improves a lot in writing skills as well as in improving the sense to understand with English language properly and by the quality of the posts there are unique links generation which boosts up the SEO of the related forum. this is the best thing in all aspects.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bibobool45 For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxshahadat is on a distinguished road fxshahadat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quality develops gradually. But not in a day. A man requires time to be good but one more thing that is the best important thing I think intention to do anything. First a poster has to know what are the purposes to post here and why we make these posts. If you want only bonous you will never be possible to improve in trading. So for the betterment of your learning you must try your best.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxshahadat For This Useful Post:

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1966.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

friend nglish is my second language and for that i am not expert in english but try to give delightful post because we many traders in here are new and we learn from any senior member's post. forum is the shearing center where we can learn by shearing our experiences so quality post is necessary.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diaislambd For This Useful Post:

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

ptakerpk is on a distinguished road ptakerpk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i think quality matters. forum is the place where peoples are coming to learn something. we should provide them accurate and precise knowledge.those peoples who don't have experties on international language they are making good efforts to do well

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ptakerpk For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast