• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the quality of posts matters?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,688 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, we really appreciate members who make good quality post. And yes, we are also aware of many members post are not that good that is why we give warnings and sometimes banned them if they keep making useless and low quality post, each members are given a chance to join this forum hoping they will stay a good members and make good quality post to make this forum useful for everybody who wants to learn forex trading.

Unfortunately, some old members can also get away with low quality post due to the fact that there are too many members to watch out for. So we encouraged each members to report to us that specific member who you think is making useless or low quality post here, that is the best you can do. You can send a private message to any moderator online and report that specific member or alternately you can pressed the "Report Post" icon next to thanks, located below your post.

Making our beloved forum free from rubbish, useless and low quality post can only be achieved if we all start to care!
      Hehehehehehehe.. You are saying members should be moderators behind the scene.. that is good anyway if it will keep our lovely forum on check and create more useful post in the nearest future. i think members who do not fully understand English should first write out their post on a paper and do some Spellchecking before typing the post. that will go a long way to help in keeping a well filtered grammar in the forum
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

gogetassj4 (01-01-2016), NikitaBelle (12-28-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ali@raza is an unknown quantity at this point ali@raza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its very common here many members are making useless posts use wrong language and also grammar mistakes which can not be understandable and helpful for any one so members should avoid such kind of posts and make some useful posts that can be helpful for others.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

its very common here many members are making useless posts use wrong language and also grammar mistakes which can not be understandable and helpful for any one so members should avoid such kind of posts and make some useful posts that can be helpful for others.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,837 Times in 6,953 Posts

The quality of posts matters a lot. The quality of your posts will show other people who you really are. If you post a useless post then will be able to see what kind of a person you are but if you post a good quality post then people will respect you more.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

gogetassj4 (01-01-2016), NikitaBelle (12-28-2015), nkhan2810 (12-28-2015), sasuke (12-30-2015)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

prawirakbari is an unknown quantity at this point prawirakbari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think not many people think like you that the english skill in this forum is so important. Here is the forum that we can connect and interact each other with anyone else as a forex trader in this forum, but not as an english class that we have to speak english very well. Or maybe they really don't know is that kind of the thing that he wrote is right or wrong. They just write but don't know either it is the inappropriate word or not

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prawirakbari For This Useful Post:

sasuke (12-30-2015)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

forexsuman is an unknown quantity at this point forexsuman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

is it is as if you post then trader like me see that and here it is the place not to earn money but also for share something that can make you happy and i think that if one can do that only then he can make post here if not then no need to post..

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

2up is an unknown quantity at this point 2up's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

off course it does matter.. your objectif when you type a post is to say something that would help other person if you can of course.. and also help the forums to make it a better place for traders worldwide

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren will become famous soon enough debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      393.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes the first priority for anyone making a post should always be to share his/her knowledge on a subject matter, the bonus is only to encourage but not the ultimate. So it is of important that our post is of high quality and educative too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (12-29-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      Blah

jamiln2 is on a distinguished road jamiln2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Obviously the quality of your posts matters. if you don't have the proper knowledge of trading you cannot post good. so first of all you need to learn about trading in forex.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ABBAS133 is an unknown quantity at this point ABBAS133's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes the quality of post matter because people does not use grammar word it is very alarming condition with more than 5000 post and still making some shameful Linguistic mistakes, my general opinion people should use more perfect grammar words.

15. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Mobark Al 70, Building #4, Floor #5, Flat #14, Dumyat Al-Jadida, Egypt
      Accumulated bonus
      964.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gogetassj4 View Post
      i have read a lot of a very bad quality posts all around this forum, you may find an ancient member with more than 5000 post and still making some shameful Linguistic mistakes, i personally hate that because the fact that you are here writing what can be read by thousands of people should be worthy and correct, i am not saying i am better or i don't make mistakes but i at least try to do the best i can, when i want to write a post i open google translator if i cannot find some appropiate words or expressions, after i finish my post i read it over and over again to make sure it completely correct, why all that? because i am not here only to collect bonus but also to share experiences and learn more about english and i really learned thousands of new words and expressions just to not say there are only bad posts but there are also some excellent members who write just perfectly...
      of course it does because of many reasons, 1st of all it doesn't make any sense in case of we are sharing useless posts because there aren't any kinds of benefits for such act at all and 2nd MT5.com agreement and rules are controlling and organizing the naturally of the shared posts by the members and it's clearly mentioned that the posts must be useful and related to the topic of discussion, mustn't be partly copied from the other members posts in addition to the length of the most itself which mustn't less than 2 lines which have to be written into English language and we mustn't forget to mention that the sentence grammar is highly important as well that's how we can make sure that the administration will allow our posts and we will gets the bonus rewards for sharing such informative replies, and on the other hand sharing a high quality posts is highly important as well when it comes to achieving our general purpose of exchange our knowledge with the others which will have its positive impacts on improving our future trading performance for sure.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

gogetassj4 (01-01-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast