• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,571 Times in 7,129 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-07-2015), allam (09-26-2016), Aviz (09-13-2015), Bangler Tiger (08-07-2015), bigboy (08-06-2015), bigearners (06-03-2016), fanatic (08-13-2015), Faridul Islam (07-21-2016), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), fxloser (09-14-2015), Georges (08-06-2015), gogetassj4 (08-06-2015), hafiz fiaz (03-14-2016), Honest (08-06-2015), Jahangir Alam (11-25-2015), leonardraju (05-30-2017), loveyo (12-09-2015), noorahmed (09-27-2016), Olutise (10-05-2015), OnlyGainer (12-11-2015), Passionate Pisces (08-08-2015), Price Action Trader (12-09-2015), PUSS IN BOOTS (04-14-2017), rahan07 (08-29-2015), sasuke (08-06-2015), systematicfx (08-07-2015), union12 (08-15-2015)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Mobark Al 70, Building #4, Floor #5, Flat #14, Dumyat Al-Jadida, Egypt
      Accumulated bonus
      964.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I understand correctly that's means is the administration will closing some topics but at the same time it will splitting the topics which are contains many posts into smaller topics and each one of them will have its own share of the posts I think this will be good for at least avoid the error 504 which I usually facing during trying to opening a topic to share my opinion regarding it's matter of discussion, in a related point I would like to suggest an important topics classification option which I click on it then it will not only kill us find the topics which I never replied on its contents but at the same time it must classifying those topics by the newer ones as well so it's not only a classifying option but actually it's twice that's how I will be always able to seeing the latest created topics which I never reply on it always classified at the 1st pages of the section.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-07-2015), allam (09-26-2016), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-07-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With what I understood by the statement then I see it as a welcome decision and it will indeed make the forum to be sane and decent and it will make monitoring to be much more effective and we are able to get the best of service from mt5 want to use this medium to appeal to members to help make this place spam free and with quality posts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Honest For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-07-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1263.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I knew that there is a reason of closing the thread and huge amount of threads is posted a particular topic then the posted is closed but I did not know the right number of thread of topic. But now it is clear that when there will be over than 200 post of any thread then it will closed and the same topic will start with same name.

So, it will be very helpful to understood the new comer in mt5 forum.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bangler Tiger For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-09-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,688 Times in 599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

I repeat:

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!
      Thank You Mod for clearing this issue. at least it will help encourage members to go on opening new quality threads...

In the past one year, Members might have misunderstood this intend and might even think their threads are repetition or of low quality that is why it is been closed but now it is clearer..

I have one more thing to say... We know that a green arrow appearing to us in any thread shows that we have initially replied to a thread..

Now when a thread you have replied to get divided the green arrow doesn't appear in the subdivisions and that would even make members reply those threads again as they would always take the green arrow as their guide.. is there any measure you can give us to prevent that?

thanks waiting for your response
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      909.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is a wise decision,otherwise the forum will just jampacked with donkey years thread and this can lead to system hanging and other technicalities problems.Thus is a welcome development

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dech2003 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cold

wazim is an unknown quantity at this point wazim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

may be i'm wrong but i think the post will close for the other new threads means that when 200 posts are complete then it is close for those members who search these things when new members join this forum then they also have these question so older are close and newer will running.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wazim For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,571 Times in 7,129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx View Post
      Thank You Mod for clearing this issue. at least it will help encourage members to go on opening new quality threads...

In the past one year, Members might have misunderstood this intend and might even think their threads are repetition or of low quality that is why it is been closed but now it is clearer..

I have one more thing to say... We know that a green arrow appearing to us in any thread shows that we have initially replied to a thread..

Now when a thread you have replied to get divided the green arrow doesn't appear in the subdivisions and that would even make members reply those threads again as they would always take the green arrow as their guide.. is there any measure you can give us to prevent that?

thanks waiting for your response
      Yes, the green arrow won't appear on every divided threads but instead it will appear on the division that has your reply. For example, a thread that you replied to now already has 253 posts and your post number is #193 so when the thread is divided into 2 the green arrow will only appear on the 1 division because it is post number 193. Unfortunately though, there is really no other way to get around this thing because that is the correct way to do it by default.

Quote Originally Posted by wazim View Post
      may be i'm wrong but i think the post will close for the other new threads means that when 200 posts are complete then it is close for those members who search these things when new members join this forum then they also have these question so older are close and newer will running.
      Yes, the thread with the latest posts will be left open but the rest of the threads that are divided (those with 200 posts already) will be closed.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (08-10-2015), systematicfx (08-09-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sumiamin is an unknown quantity at this point sumiamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is the forum where trader from all over the world gather to learn about trade,so some time some user may post some thread that is not subject related or may be duplicate,so according to the rules of the forum,some thread may deleted

19. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

SULTANA RAJIA is on a distinguished road SULTANA RAJIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it is a very good decision where as when any of the topic will reach 200 thread then it will be close and another topic will start with same name. Beside this, most of the traders know that when they do not follow the rules of forum then the topic is closed by the moderator. But from today all of the forum member get this information.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast