• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,116 Times in 7,250 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-07-2015), allam (09-26-2016), Aviz (09-13-2015), Bangler Tiger (08-07-2015), bigboy (08-06-2015), bigearners (06-03-2016), fanatic (08-13-2015), Faridul Islam (07-21-2016), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), fxloser (09-14-2015), Georges (08-06-2015), gogetassj4 (08-06-2015), hafiz fiaz (03-14-2016), Honest (08-06-2015), Jahangir Alam (11-25-2015), leonardraju (05-30-2017), loveyo (12-09-2015), noorahmed (09-27-2016), Olutise (10-05-2015), OnlyGainer (12-11-2015), Passionate Pisces (08-08-2015), Price Action Trader (12-09-2015), PUSS IN BOOTS (04-14-2017), rahan07 (08-29-2015), sasuke (08-06-2015), systematicfx (08-07-2015), union12 (08-15-2015)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Midnight Rambler is an unknown quantity at this point Midnight Rambler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I follow this forum from a long time, and I like everything about it, but the only think which is not understandable in this forum, is the word limit. We have to write long posts, in order to not get banned from the Forum. That means even if we want to say our feelings in few words we have go round and round in order to express our few words.

4. Catch Forex
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1238.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

I repeat:

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!
      If we have some query then we may search the thread or related option and then read the article. There are no need to open a new thread like the same name or the same objective. It is sometimes annoying to make answer the same type of question all the time. Good initiative. Keep it up and also for all the member it is helpful

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sohaib402 is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib402's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this information. I'm new here. and this would create some problem for me when I shall create a new thread. Now, I have known that, there will be maximum 200 posts in a thread.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is nice, this will also help in not missing some important post! It's good to know to be divided like that so that the database will be relieve because there really lot of post taking place in the forum every day. I don't even think anybody is complaining, it's a welcome development brother

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      518.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is very good for us. i don't want to give same question answer more time in this forum. we showed same post have more in this place. forex have more rule so there can deleted this same post .this is a good place for give us own opinion. everyone have own choice so everyone want to post her own knowledge in this post answer.

9. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

partho3000 is an unknown quantity at this point partho3000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The information is clear. After 200 posts the thread will be divided and 1st part will be closed. 2nd part of the thread will open and the posts other than 200 will appear in that part. Thus the divided part of a thread will close and open respectively, according to the number of the post.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19