• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,394 Times in 8,224 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Midnight Rambler is on a distinguished road Midnight Rambler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I follow this forum from a long time, and I like everything about it, but the only think which is not understandable in this forum, is the word limit. We have to write long posts, in order to not get banned from the Forum. That means even if we want to say our feelings in few words we have go round and round in order to express our few words.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1280.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

I repeat:

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!
      If we have some query then we may search the thread or related option and then read the article. There are no need to open a new thread like the same name or the same objective. It is sometimes annoying to make answer the same type of question all the time. Good initiative. Keep it up and also for all the member it is helpful

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sohaib402 is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib402's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this information. I'm new here. and this would create some problem for me when I shall create a new thread. Now, I have known that, there will be maximum 200 posts in a thread.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,326 Times in 2,426 Posts

I think this is nice, this will also help in not missing some important post! It's good to know to be divided like that so that the database will be relieve because there really lot of post taking place in the forum every day. I don't even think anybody is complaining, it's a welcome development brother

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is very good for us. i don't want to give same question answer more time in this forum. we showed same post have more in this place. forex have more rule so there can deleted this same post .this is a good place for give us own opinion. everyone have own choice so everyone want to post her own knowledge in this post answer.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

partho3000 is an unknown quantity at this point partho3000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The information is clear. After 200 posts the thread will be divided and 1st part will be closed. 2nd part of the thread will open and the posts other than 200 will appear in that part. Thus the divided part of a thread will close and open respectively, according to the number of the post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This indeed is a welcome development and to me it is long over due because many time you are been forced to repeat the same old question over and over again which doe not make good ideas and quality post very difficult to make.I think this is very clear to everyone now and we can have the opportunity to contribute to some new thread now so we can learn more and gain more knowledge.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

its simple that after 200 posts the thread will be divided into two parts first well be closed and the second one will be open and the forex have strict rules it would be taken care by rules

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired

Ibi98 is an unknown quantity at this point Ibi98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main reason why a thread is closed is to reduce burn on system of the forum which provide more space for new threads, new topic's.When a topic reaches to a certain amount of threads moderator close it and remove the unnecessary thread which are irrelevant or having low quality stuff or either those thread which can create confusion among the readers.

11. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a nice explanation about the reason behind closing any threads. But I had some threads which were moved to another places and I did not have clear idea what were the main reasons for that ? Anyway, I know there is a reason for it and we should act accordingly to maintain the rules of this forum to move it higher.

Reply to Thread
    Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast