• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,132 Times in 7,253 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-07-2015), allam (09-26-2016), Aviz (09-13-2015), Bangler Tiger (08-07-2015), bigboy (08-06-2015), bigearners (06-03-2016), fanatic (08-13-2015), Faridul Islam (07-21-2016), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), fxloser (09-14-2015), Georges (08-06-2015), gogetassj4 (08-06-2015), hafiz fiaz (03-14-2016), Honest (08-06-2015), Jahangir Alam (11-25-2015), leonardraju (05-30-2017), loveyo (12-09-2015), noorahmed (09-27-2016), Olutise (10-05-2015), OnlyGainer (12-11-2015), Passionate Pisces (08-08-2015), Price Action Trader (12-09-2015), PUSS IN BOOTS (04-14-2017), rahan07 (08-29-2015), sasuke (08-06-2015), systematicfx (08-07-2015), union12 (08-15-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx View Post
      Thank You Mod for clearing this issue. at least it will help encourage members to go on opening new quality threads...

In the past one year, Members might have misunderstood this intend and might even think their threads are repetition or of low quality that is why it is been closed but now it is clearer..

I have one more thing to say... We know that a green arrow appearing to us in any thread shows that we have initially replied to a thread..

Now when a thread you have replied to get divided the green arrow doesn't appear in the subdivisions and that would even make members reply those threads again as they would always take the green arrow as their guide.. is there any measure you can give us to prevent that?

thanks waiting for your response

Systematc, I do not think that a green arrow appearing next to your post, which indicates that you have already posted a comment on the thread, means that you do not have to post another comment on the thread. If there is need for it and the occasion warrants it, then you can still post quality comment on a thread again even though you have previously done so.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

4. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      828.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I understand and we all understand and i think moderators and admin wouldn't anything before they make sure it's good for this forum and to improve the quality of threads..
      Best regards
      *****My actions speak louder than my words*****

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,145 Times in 5,465 Posts

I think it wll be great if there's a notification feature whether our posts have been replied or not.

I know its not about that but if we know our replied posts then we can discuss things more neatly than brutally post in all threads aggressively.

I know some forums already have that feature, borrowed from social networks like Facebook.

Its better if the chat feature is just thrown since it doesn't work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-13-2015)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,132 Times in 7,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      I think it wll be great if there's a notification feature whether our posts have been replied or not.

I know its not about that but if we know our replied posts then we can discuss things more neatly than brutally post in all threads aggressively.

I know some forums already have that feature, borrowed from social networks like Facebook.

Its better if the chat feature is just thrown since it doesn't work.
      There is a feature to let you know whether one or many of your post is replied to by other member. It's been there the whole time. Use the subscribe feature or different thread settings. I'll try to explain it tomorrow. Too freakin' sleepy to do that now lols...

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo is on a distinguished road Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a good idea to close threads that have been long in the forum and to also divide lengthy threads. This will help those who are searching for information on a subject find it easily on a thread when there are fewer posts. Also I see that threads which are similar also have one of the threads closed. This is good too.

We can also help the moderators by making sure we do not create thread with topic that is already existing. We can search for the thread first and only create new thread when we have verified that similar topic is not already existing.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

forexsoldier is on a distinguished road forexsoldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      303.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no reason to misunderstand this closing of the threads why should a member be complaining on this? but i would suggest the administration to please try to improve the space of the forum so that the moderator are also relieved of this burden as well.
      what if you press Thanks for my post? it is on the left under my picture

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3498.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This explanation has rightly disabused my mind of the wrong notion I held in respect of closed threads in this forum and that is why I so much believe in the power of information.As long as this is to keep the forum tidy for the benefits of all the forum users, I think that is a very good and welcomed idea.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

forexsoldier is on a distinguished road forexsoldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      303.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool a gentle request to the good offices of moderators

respected moderators,

it is a gentle requests that most of the threads, which have reached the replies of 200, have been closed and split and those are market as close. now when we go about the pages of the forum there are most of threads appearing as close and we have to choose the open threads from them. the request is that there should be a separate place for all those threads which are closed so that the users are easily browsing through the open topics.

looking forward to your kind consideration, plz
      what if you press Thanks for my post? it is on the left under my picture

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,145 Times in 5,465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      There is a feature to let you know whether one or many of your post is replied to by other member. It's been there the whole time. Use the subscribe feature or different thread settings. I'll try to explain it tomorrow. Too freakin' sleepy to do that now lols...
      Oh, so there is such feature already.

I have used some thread subscriptions from a long time but still don't notice such a feature.

The only thing that makes me know if someone replies my post if if someone thanks my post.

But its cool if it has been there for a long time...

14. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,223 Times in 830 Posts

I believe personally that the administrators of this great forum are very wise, considerate and understands very well and as such I will always respect their decisions in any matters as regards to this forum to the last. As a result, I would want to say that I appreciate all your efforts in making sure that everything runs smoothly here. Thanks all!

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast